Football Tradition: (Smokey vs. Uga)

Its not their decision its up to the band directors and ours never gives them the rights for them to put the T in the game.
Do not believe. What band director has a legal say in that matter? He/she doesn't own the Pride anymore than coaches do the players.
EA sucks and are headed by bunch a former Gators who could not care less about getting things "right" for UT.

Voted.

I've been waiting since NCAA 99' for Tennessee to run through the T. Maybe one day.

Also, I think EA might have removed the players touching the "I Will Give My All For Tennessee Today" sign in favor of the big metal power T with the bolts in the locker room for the players to touch...WTF?

Do not believe. What band director has a legal say in that matter? He/she doesn't own the Pride anymore than coaches do the players.
EA sucks and are headed by bunch a former Gators who could not care less about getting things "right" for UT.

They still get the music wrong. UT comes out to down the field, not rocky top. After UT scores a TD they play down the field the rocky top after the extra point. EA has it reversed in the scoring as well, playing rocky top after td and down the field after extra point. EA has UT all wrong, they have had it wrong for the last 2 to 4 years. They need the T.

Pretty sure he bit several. There was an awesome video of him biting Dameyune Craig from Auburn...in the "cup region".

I think I remember a time when Smokey bit a SC player as he was rolling into the endzone.....made Sportscenter for a few days. Anyone have a video of it?

Why dont you ask Dr. Sousa then if you dont beileve it i have heard it straight from his mouth, and EA asks every school for a plan of the teams pregame and its up to the school to give it to EA.

Not even close. Everybody knows a bluetick coonhound will bay at the moon ALL night. I oughta know. UGA would lay there like a whimp. Love it GO Vols!!

wait, i thought they were going to do that this year?... i was amped up for it....

Nope. I know there was alot of talk about it but we got Smokey running onto the field w/o the T. Kinda sucks.

My question is this, who's email inbox do we need to blowup to get this thing done? EA says it's UT's administration that won't allow them to put the T in the game.

At least Florida is getting crushed in their poll. When I saw they had a tradition I couldn't even think what it was.

Isn't floridas traditon, an old man on the field doing the Jane Fonda workout before the game?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Nope. I know there was alot of talk about it but we got Smokey running onto the field w/o the T. Kinda sucks.

My question is this, who's email inbox do we need to blowup to get this thing done? EA says it's UT's administration that won't allow them to put the T in the game.

ughhh, i dont know who, but we need to get ahold them... i was so looking forward to that, that was my sole purpose of getting the game... that and bray, hunter, and rogers.

ughhh, i dont know who, but we need to get ahold them... i was so looking forward to that, that was my sole purpose of getting the game... that and bray, hunter, and rogers.

They apparently don't care about detail, not only no running through the T but Da'Rick has long dreds lol WTF??

Why dont you ask Dr. Sousa then if you dont beileve it i have heard it straight from his mouth, and EA asks every school for a plan of the teams pregame and its up to the school to give it to EA.

I have. he has no say whether or not EA adds running through the T in.

Its also been rebuked by EA developers who have said the reason it isn't in is because it would be too much space/graphic intensive for the current system gen. to actually make it respectable.

They apparently don't care about detail, not only no running through the T but Da'Rick has long dreds lol WTF??

really? when does this come out again? this game would be the best of all times, if they could just get each teams details or traditions right..

VN Store

Back