Football Tradition: (Smokey vs. Uga)

Looking at those videos is hilarious.

No running through the T and UG(ly) tried to attack a georgia player and not an 'barner.

EA doesn't get it.

You have certainly defended the bulldogs in this thread.

Not because of any love for them, but because I think it's ridiculous that out of all our many great traditions, they chose this one. Now don't get me wrong, I love Smokey and I love that he is our live mascot but it is just not our best tradition.

Not because of any love for them, but because I think it's ridiculous that out of all our many great traditions, they chose this one. Now don't get me wrong, I love Smokey and I love that he is our live mascot but it is just not our best tradition.

agree 100%

I find the individual state voting funny...

in Tennessee
90% votes Tennessee
10% UGA

in Georgia
65% UGA
35% Tennessee

also...way to go Vermont!

LMAO This is a quote from the ESPN Conversation, by a Florida fan. I couldn't help but laugh:

JimmySchulte
im a gator so i hate both these teams, but at least i would be scared if smoky was running at me. If I saw uga running, (which is a big if because I dont know if uga could move fast enough to be called a run) at me then I wouldnt be scared I'd probably give it a solid 20 yard punt though

They are.

Don't forget the Vol Walk, either. Have you ever been to the "Dawg Walk?"

BOOOOOOOOOOOORING. There's about 1/32 the amount of people, and it's really really boring. The only upside I would give UGA over us in their "walk" is that there's not state troopers telling you to back the hell up and keeping a huge separation of distance between you and the players (even though that gap closes up anyway when the team comes through).

At least Florida is getting crushed in their poll. When I saw they had a tradition I couldn't even think what it was.

can someone explain to me why EA has us just running onto the field with Smokey and not through the T? I sometimes wonder if the EA development team even watches college football.

Its not their decision its up to the band directors and ours never gives them the rights for them to put the T in the game.

VN Store

Back