Football Scoop - Randy Shannon has agreed to DC

why do i have a feeling that when this is all said and done, that we are going to be one big disappointed fan base.

so has Dooley contacted anyone about this job? wait, I forgot about Chavis....

Lance Thompson will get the promotion so the program can stay on its current rails through next year. It will either derail with this staff or not. I think Hart wants to keep it that way as to not cloud the picture with his (potential) difficult decision next year.

I think reports like this are all coming from Hubbs. He IMO is saying what he has been TOLD to say. He is the Athletic departments puppet and toeing the company line. In turn for that he will break the official story when its deemed appropriate by the AD.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 2 people
Lance Thompson will get the promotion so the program can stay on its current rails through next year. It will either derail with this staff or not. I think Hart wants to keep it that way as to not cloud the picture with his difficult decision next year.

What else does Hart think?

what did he say about it.

Tennessee has not contacted Randy Shannon.

I think his words were something like "If we hire Randy Shannon it will be the best kept secret ever."

Edit: Correct if wrong LWS, or if things have changed.

Last edited:
In other words, Hart wants to go to the mound and wave in a reliever versus bringing in a starter. Reason being is he may see this current staff as in the 7th inning of a game where they are way behind. Why waste an "arm" (new DC) here and now?

In other words, Hart wants to go to the mound and wave in a reliever versus bringing in a starter. Reason being is he may see this current staff as in the 7th inning of a game where they are way behind. Why waste an "arm" (new DC) here and now?

we are on to you, you will show yourself to the masses soon :rolleyes:

VN Store

Back