Football Scoop - Randy Shannon has agreed to DC

I just got a text from my Cousin. Wanting to confirm. Did Will West say that Tennessee will not get Randy Shannon. West claims RS will get a show cause from the NCAA.

I just got a text from my Cousin. Wanting to confirm. Did Will West say that Tennessee will not get Randy Shannon. West claims RS will get a show cause from the NCAA.

Really? Is he still personally under investigation or would this be a retroactive ruling?

With a million different people speculating this hire, I'm sure Will West is the only one that knows about Shannon getting a show/cause. Right.

It's funny, cuz I'm in Belize relaxing on the beach, but my iPhone is in hand watching every move....really want CRS!!!

Shannon could get a show cause because the investigation still going on. At this point I starting to change my opinion and come to my senses that it was all BS and we are not hiring Shannon.

From what I have heard RS was very pro active in trying to keep Shapiro away from the players. I am not sure Shannon will be penalized.

If that dude's cousin said it you can take it to the bank.

Shannon won't get a show cause. He had nothing to do with Miami's problems. If anything, he was trying to turn them around.

Reactions: 6 people
I doubt they would say show cause if its an ongoing investigation just on the innocent till proven guilty theory. It could be retroactive after his hiring though. Who knows with the flaky as$ NCAA...

Will West didn't happen to be at a certain Ruby Tuesday restaurant about this time yesterday did he?

Reactions: 1 person
RS is not coming to UT. I wish we would just stop this nonsense. It's amazing how quickly a bunch of non-substantiated crap goes viral here at VN.

Mark it down: RS is NOT coming here.

I believe you as much as I believe the people who are saying he is coming, but I guess that was your point. No one knows.

Auto correct got him. He meant to say at West Town Mall, saw RS going into the show cuz.

Tennessee: I have confirmed that Tennessee head coach Derek Dooley has not made any contact with Randy Shannon. Last night, an erroneous report surfaced on another site that Shannon had accepted the defensive corodinator job in Knoxville. Again, Dooley has made zero contact with Shannon at this point.

Coaching Search Ticker | CoachingSearch.com

Tennessee: I have confirmed that Tennessee head coach Derek Dooley has not made any contact with Randy Shannon. Last night, an erroneous report surfaced on another site that Shannon had accepted the defensive corodinator job in Knoxville. Again, Dooley has made zero contact with Shannon at this point.

Coaching Search Ticker | CoachingSearch.com

saw that, interesting...

VN Store

Back