Flynn Resigns Amid Russia Controversy

For 8 years active duty officers and enlisted personnel openly on social media questioned President Obama's patriotism, origin of birth, commitment to the country, and decision making. Hell even I questioned his decision making in conversations with my peers and officers when not in the uniform. But God forbid if we question President Trump's competence, intelligence, and decision making. I respect the office of the President. When Trump issues orders they are followed. You have never seen me say I would disobey a lawful order from the President. But if I said I "I hate President so and so and I won't follow his orders" is another story.

Even out of uniform that is completely out of line.

Reactions: 1 person
Obama was hardly a russian puppet.

He may have been weak but he wasn't a puppet.

Putin had his boot buried in Obama's ass, and now he has his hand elbow-deep in Trump.

Hard to defend either without looking like a stooge.

Last edited:
Flynn maintains President Obama fired him from the Defense Intelligence Agency two years ago because he took a stand against “radical Islamism,” and claimed Al-Qaeda was expanding its ranks around the globe.

I'd believe Flynn's version before Obama's.

Of course you would. Flynn has proven himself to be such an honorable and trustworthy man.

Reactions: 6 people
Trump beat Hillary, libtards blamed MUH RUSSIANS, Obama did the bidding of his loser base and imposed sanctions, Flynn jumped the gun by allegedly discussing with them. Rules are rules

Deflect as much as possible and validate it however you want, this is one of many embarrassing stories from the first 100 days.

You would be flipping out if party roles were switched.

Reactions: 8 people
Is it unlawful, or even just unsavory, for people in the active military to express concern about Trump's mental health?

I think we should all be talking about that, frankly.

Reactions: 3 people
Why are people so surprised that Flynn was incompetent? He is a democrat after all.

I'm sure you're a super nice guy but it's really hard to take you seriously with that Brady avatar.

I've never put someone on ignore, but that picture nauseates me.

Where's VolProzac, not a word today. He probably has asphyxiation from all the smegma he unloaded on himself.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm sure you're a super nice guy but it's really hard to take you seriously with that Brady avatar.

I've never put someone on ignore, but that picture nauseates me.

I'm going to have to update it, he's only wearing four rings in that picture.

Last edited:
Is it unlawful, or even just unsavory, for people in the active military to express concern about Trump's mental health?

If I remember my UCMJ, I'm pretty sure there are different regulations for officers and enlisted. I don't think an O is supposed to criticize the CIC at anytime while an E has a bit more leeway. Could be wrong though it's been a minute.

I'm going to have to update it, he's only wearing four rings in that picture.

39aa4dc845241e1dc9afbecac16940bd.jpg

Deflect as much as possible and validate it however you want, this is one of many embarrassing stories from the first 100 days.

You would be flipping out if party roles were switched.

I'm not deflecting. That was the order of events. Like I said rules are rules

Yeah, because that was what was said.

Service members are US citizens but when in uniform are bound by military conduct rules. They have to do it very carefully.

Just because he doesn't share your position just about anything ever, doesn't make him mentally ill.

Frankly, you are talking about it.

I'm not active US military.

Yeah, because that was what was said.

Service members are US citizens but when in uniform are bound by military conduct rules. They have to do it very carefully.

Just because he doesn't share your position just about anything ever, doesn't make him mentally ill.

I was serious about the question, though it is admittedly couched in political terms. I've always wondered how far a service member can go in criticizing a president.

I can see on the one hand the argument that even if its basic level soldiers in, let's say, Afghanistan, talking about their concerns about him, that it would hurt morale, and so its a no-no.

But, I would think it would be different for someone who is in your chain of command more immediately. For example, if you are a private and criticizing a corporal directly above you, that would be viewed as worse I would think than a private criticizing a president.

LG shows signs that he has "Trump Derangement Syndrome".

I'm not active US military.

I was serious about the question, though it is admittedly couched in political terms. I've always wondered how far a service member can go in criticizing a president.

I can see on the one hand the argument that even if its basic level soldiers in, let's say, Afghanistan, talking about their concerns about him, that it would hurt morale, and so its a no-no.

But, I would think it would be different for someone who is in your chain of command more immediately. For example, if you are a private and criticizing a corporal directly above you, that would be viewed as worse I would think than a private criticizing a president.

Who gives the orders? More specifically, where do they come from.

And I don't recall you asking these questions during Obama's terms.

VN Store

Back