Florida's Season

They could very well beat Mizzou and USC. Im not really sure how good either of those teams are. Until UT beats them that game will always be winnable. I hope this is UTs year but thats all it is right now, a hope. It wouldnt surprise me if UF got 2 of those 3.

UGA, LSU, Bama, and FSU should beat the Gators this year. LSU is UF best shot out of that bunch.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I am going to say FSU could be the best shot ---upset win for the Muschumps going away party

Kentucky looks much improved, we could lose that game too.

3-8 isn't out of the question.

There's no way. Florida isn't that bad or even close. I think 5-6 is the floor for UF. With mizzou and sc at home you should win one of those at least.

Their offense looks light years better...it's Eastern Michigan, but still...

24-0 in the 2nd quarter

Driskel looks better than he ever did in the sugar bowl season. We got problems in a few weeks. If we give up 19 against arky state then we will give up 35 against uf.

Driskel looks better than he ever did in the sugar bowl season. We got problems in a few weeks. If we give up 19 against arky state then we will give up 35 against uf.

And our offense looks like they've already peaked lol. I'm hoping it's vanilla play calling, but I am seriously concerned.

Games are different week to week. Nobody knows what's going to happen. It's eastern Michigan. Of course UF is going to look good. Did you honestly expect anything less? For as good as he has looked, Driskel has less than 200 yards passing and zero TDs going into the third quarter against Eastern Michigan.

No game can be used as a measure for another game. Relax.

Peaked? :eek:lol: No offense but that statement is dumb. Good lord some people :crazy:

Dude...they can hardly move the ball. It's always some lucky ass catch by North in double coverage, hanging half way out of bounds that moves the chains. Now, let's take Von and Wolfe out of the equation, and see how much better we are. You are high if you think our offense is any good at all.

Dude...they can hardly move the ball. It's always some lucky ass catch by North in double coverage, hanging half way out of bounds that moves the chains. Now, let's take Von and Wolfe out of the equation, and see how much better we are. You are high if you think our offense is any good at all.
You left out the blue font.

Right :eek:lol:. You're entitled to your opinion as dumb as it may be.

Reactions: 1 person
Games are different week to week. Nobody knows what's going to happen. It's eastern Michigan. Of course UF is going to look good. Did you honestly expect anything less? For as good as he has looked, Driskel has less than 200 yards passing and zero TDs going into the third quarter against Eastern Michigan.

No game can be used as a measure for another game. Relax.

The thing about being terrible is any improvement, even against a chump, has some meaning.

I can't remember the last time Florida did to a cupcake what should be done to a cupcake.

Whether it translates to other games this season, who knows?

Cautiously optimistic UF will win 7-8 games and Muschamp will keep his job this year.

Offense looks much improved and defense and special teams look great. Florida could give Alabama a good shot

Nothing against the gators but this has to be the worst 2 opening games for any team in the country a total of 3 wins (counting Idaho) last year and one of E. Michigans wins was against "the Howard Johnson pool boy association" .

Reactions: 1 person
treon harris 2/2 178 yds and 2 td's :eek:lol: jeff might need to be benched for real this **** crazy

treon harris 2/2 178 yds and 2 td's :eek:lol: jeff might need to be benched for real this **** crazy
Again go to my previous post I'm not going to say we beat you all but opening with these 2 teams ought to be outlawed by the conference just for pride reasons.

Cautiously optimistic UF will win 7-8 games and Muschamp will keep his job this year.

Offense looks much improved and defense and special teams look great. Florida could give Alabama a good shot

I've got Florida beating Bama by 14 plus in a few weeks

I've got Florida beating Bama by 14 plus in a few weeks

i wish would be epic but id be happy if we just play a good game and lost by a td or so

after that game for us and your game w/ ou we should know who's gonna win

north and worley connected on some really nice plays in the highlights i saw at half time

Sssssssssssssllllllllllllllloooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww down

i wish would be epic but id be happy if we just play a good game and lost by a td or so

after that game for us and your game w/ ou we should know who's gonna win

north and worley connected on some really nice plays in the highlights i saw at half time

Muschamp can stop kiffin and bama's offense...Pease has learned from Cut from a long time about play calling and dissecting a defense

VN Store

Back