Florida names Luke Del Rio starting QB for Sept. 3 opener vs. UMass

According to some, he's the 2nd coming of Danny Wuerffel.

What is the name of their backup QB? I am sure he will in up starting against us and completely dominate.

I didn't know but jus saw....he has thrown a total of 18 passes in his college career, and that was two years ago.

Have fun in Neyland on September 24th little buddy....

Reactions: 2 people
Backup would be Kyle Trask or Austin Appleby, another transfer from Purdue. Felipe Franks is buried on the depth chart as a true freshman. Will probably get the redshirt fyi.

Backup would be Kyle Trask or Austin Appleby, another transfer from Purdue. Felipe Franks is buried on the depth chart as a true freshman. Will probably get the redshirt fyi.

Trust me. Our insecurities go deeper than just the backup QBs we've never heard of. We also are terrified of wideouts playing QB too. Unfortunately true story.......:ermm:

Mixed reviews on Del Rio's practice and scrimmage performances so far...but he's not Treon Harris, so that's an automatic improvement.

Regardless of how well Del Rio plays, Kyle Trask is the future, with Jake Allen waiting in the wings.

Mixed reviews on Del Rio's practice and scrimmage performances so far...but he's not Treon Harris, so that's an automatic improvement.

Regardless of how well Del Rio plays, Kyle Trask is the future, with Jake Allen waiting in the wings.

0-Del Rio

VN Store

Back