First dog

They're also making sure that the dogs aren't going to be sold to a lab and experimented on. Scum of the Earth types go on Craig's List posing as somebody looking for a pet and sell them to labs.

At least 'murica isn't nearly as bad as some of the Asian countries. It's appalling what they do with their dogs... club them unconscious and boil them for one thing. There's a special place in Hell for some of those sub-humans.

You can go to Missouri and sell a dog for 40 bucks to these labs. They will buy all you have. I know people that have done it. It disgusts me.

It got so bad here (Arkansas) they were stealing animals out of folks back yards

You can go to Missouri and sell a dog for 40 bucks to these labs. They will buy all you have. I know people that have done it. It disgusts me.

It got so bad here (Arkansas) they were stealing animals out of folks back yards

That's sickening. A special place in hell for those people.

Wouldn't own a dog in Florida. Way to many large snakes and alligators. Dogs are a prime meal for both. Took a blue tick down there hunting one time and it got eaten by a gator

There's a coyote living in my neighborhood. I'm keeping my Pug mix close by when I'm outside. Can't leave her on the cable line unattended.

Hopefully the coyote snacks on the ground hogs and raccoons before moving on.

There's a sleepy pibble in my bed. That's the extent of my dog problems.

They're also making sure that the dogs aren't going to be sold to a lab and experimented on. Scum of the Earth types go on Craig's List posing as somebody looking for a pet and sell them to labs.

At least 'murica isn't nearly as bad as some of the Asian countries. It's appalling what they do with their dogs... club them unconscious and boil them for one thing. There's a special place in Hell for some of those sub-humans.

I can understand that but this goes way beyond making sure dogs aren't going to labs.

There's a coyote living in my neighborhood. I'm keeping my Pug mix close by when I'm outside. Can't leave her on the cable line unattended.

Hopefully the coyote snacks on the ground hogs and raccoons before moving on.

Go to Walmart or sporting goods store and get you a bottle of fox urine, drip it all around your yard and it will keep predators away, especially coyotes and skunks, opposing, raccoons, cats, you can dilute to get better coverage in a cheap spray bottle, it won't be overpowering and keep you from being outside, it works .

Wouldn't own a dog in Florida. Way to many large snakes and alligators. Dogs are a prime meal for both. Took a blue tick down there hunting one time and it got eaten by a gator

Well damn. That sux. Raccoons will drown dogs, deer will stomp them, that's so horrible!

Go to Walmart or sporting goods store and get you a bottle of fox urine, drip it all around your yard and it will keep predators away, especially coyotes and skunks, opposing, raccoons, cats, you can dilute to get better coverage in a cheap spray bottle, it won't be overpowering and keep you from being outside, it works .
Fox urine doesn't keep coyotes away, fox are far lower on the totem pole. If anything it lures them for territorial investigation

Not supposed to shot a gun according to the city/county, but there are kids playing outside, pet cats, and pet dogs. Wyle E's a dead varmint if my ex-marine neighbor has a clean shot at it. The preacher living next door will take it out too.

Fox urine doesn't keep coyotes away, fox are far lower on the totem pole. If anything it lures them for territorial investigation

Coyotes are chicken sh** scavengers, they won't work hard for a meal, the slight smell of competition will send them running, go hunt some coy dogs and get back to me, don't cover scent with fox urine, they will not come near anything that seems the least bit harmful, scents of anything besides blood and carion will keep coyotes away, just try it, kept them away from my lab when she was in heat.

Coyotes are chicken sh** scavengers, they won't work hard for a meal, the slight smell of competition will send them running, go hunt some coy dogs and get back to me, don't cover scent with fox urine, they will not come near anything that seems the least bit harmful, scents of anything besides blood and carion will keep coyotes away, just try it, kept them away from my lab when she was in heat.

I've trapped and hunted predators since I was a kid, fox piss will not affect a coyote's behavior in the least, if nothing it will create curiosity and territorial aggression instinct. It's called the food chain, Cletus.

I've hunted coyote for years and this is completely false. I've seen coyote's attempt to drag down healthy cows before.

ive always had german sheaperds but we got a mix mastiff pit form my niece and i wouldnt trade him for the world big baby but i did end up getting another german sheperd pup hes 8 months 95 pounds

they required a home visit for me but it was to ensure I wasn't running some type of ring where I adopt dogs and fight them, etc.. wasn't to ensure I had the right type of home or yard.

What were the circumstances? Were you on a wait list for a specific breed? Or did you just try to get a dog you saw at an adoption center?

That would be a horrifying sight. If I saw my dog get eaten, I would never be able to get over it.

VN Store

Back