Feb. 18th trade deadline

Lol I was gonna post this last night, but forgot. Just a bad match..

I assume Howard is gone unless no other team is willing to pay him what he wants and nobody else is willing to come to Houston. Considering the context of how this team was built, the irony is all too strong.

Harden: Doesn't want to come off the bench and wants to be traded. Wish granted, they trade him to Houston.

Dwight: Doesn't want to play for Orlando anymore and doesn't want to be traded bhecause he wants to choose where he goes as a free agent. Lakers trade for him thinking they could re-sign him. They're the Lakers, just woo Dwight with the history of purple and gold. Easy peazy...

Harden & Dwight take 1: Harden wants Dwight to come to Houston and Dwight with the chance to finally pick his destination wants to come play with Harden for Houston.

Harden & Dwight take 2: Neither are happy with each other and wants the other to be traded. After seemingly getting everything they wanted. Harden is a starter, Dwight got to choose his destination and both were in collusion to make this happen. Guess that's what happens when you get two players who think act alike. Two didn't combine as one but instead turned on each other. ha...

What fellow superstar is going to want to play with them now? Maybe they needed that 3rd superstar like Miami had to make it work but Harden was in route to be that 3rd superstar with Durant and Westbrook but wasn't happy either. At this point, who wants to play with Dwight when he's unhappy everywhere he goes. And Jame Harden, you can't trust a guy who dates a Kardashian. These guys are destined to be one man wolf packs.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmWLISun9BY[/youtube]

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I assume Howard is gone unless no other team is willing to pay him what he wants and nobody else is willing to come to Houston. Considering the context of how this team was built, the irony is all too strong.

Harden: Doesn't want to come off the bench and wants to be traded. Wish granted, they trade him to Houston.

Dwight: Doesn't want to play for Orlando anymore and doesn't want to be traded bhecause he wants to choose where he goes as a free agent. Lakers trade for him thinking they could re-sign him. They're the Lakers, just woo Dwight with the history of purple and gold. Easy peazy...

Harden & Dwight take 1: Harden wants Dwight to come to Houston and Dwight with the chance to finally pick his destination wants to come play with Harden for Houston.

Harden & Dwight take 2: Neither are happy with each other and wants the other to be traded. After seemingly getting everything they wanted. Harden is a starter, Dwight got to choose his destination and both were in collusion to make this happen. Guess that's what happens when you get two players who think act alike. Two didn't combine as one but instead turned on each other. ha...

What fellow superstar is going to want to play with them now? Maybe they needed that 3rd superstar like Miami had to make it work but Harden was in route to be that 3rd superstar with Durant and Westbrook but wasn't happy either. At this point, who wants to play with Dwight when he's unhappy everywhere he goes. And Jame Harden, you can't trust a guy who dates a Kardashian. These guys are destined to be one man wolf packs.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmWLISun9BY[/youtube]
I wonder how much he misses OKC now?

Reactions: 1 person
Considering that he almost won MVP last year and OKC hasn't won anything, probably not much. He wants to be an alpha dog. Houston is a mess now though

I'd take an almost championship over an almost mvp personally. The Thunder were right on the brink and have been. Had he been around, they could have won a title. I don't see him winning an mvp going forward at this point and the Rockets at the moment are in no position to compete for a title anymore. With Curry, Lebron, Durant, Anthony Davis etc. I don't see him winning an mvp anytime soon. I'd rather be with the Thunder still if I were him unless he just absolutely loves Texas. Though I will agree with one thing about him requesting the move. Look how much Adidas paid him... that's the real and only reason for being the alpha dog going forward that makes sense. Doubt he reaches that status and the amount of pay it comes with it if he were still with Durant and Westbrook. That was what, a quarter billion dollar reason in the end to leave for Houston? I would leave too and be happy. That's not even his basketball salary and other endorsements, just adidas ha.

I'd take an almost championship over an almost mvp personally. The Thunder were right on the brink and have been. Had he been around, they could have won a title. I don't see him winning an mvp going forward at this point and the Rockets at the moment are in no position to compete for a title anymore. With Curry, Lebron, Durant, Anthony Davis etc. I don't see him winning an mvp anytime soon. I'd rather be with the Thunder still if I were him unless he just absolutely loves Texas. Though I will agree with one thing about him requesting the move. Look how much Adidas paid him... that's the real and only reason for being the alpha dog going forward that makes sense. Doubt he reaches that status and the amount of pay it comes with it if he were still with Durant and Westbrook. That was what, a quarter billion dollar reason in the end to leave for Houston? I would leave too and be happy. That's not even his basketball salary and other endorsements, just adidas ha.

He had an almost championship and they've had major injuries since. If Durant leaves, OKC is immediately a wasteland.

Not like Harden was activately wanting to be traded either

I really don't think that Harden is the difference between OKC and a championship. Most of Harden's contribution comes by putting the ball in his hands. Same goes for Durant. Then you add Westbrook who dominates the ball. There is only 1 ball. If they offset their minutes then maybe they win a title, but they probably start all 3 of them and don't allot the minutes logically.

VN Store

Back