#FearTheFalcons Make Fun Of BGSU Thread

Three Bowling Green fans walk into their local bar, the bartender asks what will ya have, the 1st says 2 budlites, the 2nd says double crown and coke and the 3rd a fifth of Jack Daniels bar keep brings the drinks, the three fans proceed to break out a stop watch and time how quick each one can finish them,the 1st drinks his two beers in 71/2 minutes, the 2nd chugs his down in like 45 seconds, the 3rd stands up and kills the fifth, yells GO VOLS! WIN em ALL! and passes out in 10 seconds,bartender asks what they are up to?The 1st answers I want watch the TN game till it gets out of hand, the 2nd says I want to watch the TN game till TN scores the first TD. The two day to each other, so we need two beers, one crown and coke and three fifths of Jack Daniels. The bartender asks what about the 3rd fan?

the two answer together. He just jumped on the TENNESSEE bandwagon! GO VOLS! WIN em ALL!.

Were you in the bar getting hammered with them?

The only school in the nation with a giant vagina

Last edited:
Pretty sure Tennessee would be on TV Saturday regardless of time or location since every single SEC school is. Taking a home game away from Knoxville and losing approximately 40,000 in attendance just wasn't a good idea imo. Give one good reason we should be playing our home opening in Nashville. I'm sure the over thinking of this was for recruiting but the kids we're recruiting in Middle Tennessee can see Tennessee play in Knoxville anytime they want.

CBJ did it intentionally to pi$$ you off, that was his single solitary reason to play in Nashville. Had nothing to do with recruiting, good will amongst fans other than in the 865, nothing to do with anything other than CBJ wanted to ruin your day! Now you know. Feel better knowing?

Dunlap, quit gripping. The season is way to short and we will all be pineing for football come next March. So enjoy the game, enjoy the victory, and enjoy the resurgence of UT football. By the way remember the West Tenn kids can come to Nashville in a couple of hours but for them to to Knoxville is a trek. Memphis and it's recruits are closer to Baton Rouge, Fayetteville, Columbia MO, Oxford, Starkville, Tuscalooser, and even Louisville I think than Memphis is to Knoxville. So those kids are more likely to make the short trips than the all day ride to Knoxville after a Friday night game. Nashville is Friendly town and if you all in the 865 hate to drive to Nashville then I can not imagine the B!+chin that would be done on here about having to drive to Memphis if we played a game down there. Which the West Tn VOLS do in reverse every time they go to Knoxville to watch a game.

GO VOLS BEAT BOWLING GREEN!

Don't know what? I know how it works with TV and recruiting. How is playing in Nashville better? We are playing on the SEC network. If the game was in Knoxville guess what we would be playing on the SEC network. Please enlighten me of the advantage of playing this game in Nashville? It was our choice to not play this game in Neyland and it makes absolutely no sense. If you want to put your two cents in fine but do it with some real facts not cute little words that mean nothing. Oh look you live in Nashville. Last I checked we were the University Of Tennessee, Knoxville. To give another part of the state our home opener with absolutely no benefit is a bad decision. Waiting on some facts to show I'm wrong.

Because you're not alert enough to actually put this in the correct thread, I'll give you one of the best responses in it:

You do realize that Nashville is the biggest TV market in the state by far. It is number 29 in the country, with Memphis coming in at 48 and Knoxville at 59. TV sets mean money. The Nashville area expects to add 1,000,000 people in the next 15 years or so, those numbers will push Nashville into the 15 aproximately in the country. So I imagine the people advertizing on TV will get their money's worth.

Also, as we know the Midstate is becoming a hotbed for players. Ole Miss, The Barn and Bama all come in here and recruit. Parents want to see their kids play, this is good PR for Midstate kids and parents. Have you never seen that Saban likes to play in Atlanta because it aids his recruiting efforts there. Same here for the Vols and it is home state, not out of state like Atlanta is for Bama.

There is another thing you are forgetting. There are a lot of people from the Midstate who donate money to the University. Got to keep the money rolling in from all directions.

GO VOLS BEAT BG!

IT'S (almost) FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE

VN Store

Back