#FearTheFalcons Make Fun Of BGSU Thread

The sooner we all accept how insignificant the attending fan is compared to television, the sooner we can stop pretending we will ever provide influence in this realm again.

Pretty sure Tennessee would be on TV Saturday regardless of time or location since every single SEC school is. Taking a home game away from Knoxville and losing approximately 40,000 in attendance just wasn't a good idea imo. Give one good reason we should be playing our home opening in Nashville. I'm sure the over thinking of this was for recruiting but the kids we're recruiting in Middle Tennessee can see Tennessee play in Knoxville anytime they want.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Uhm, we thought they were from Kentucky. Then when we found out where they were really from we felt so bad for them we no longer made fun of them.

(Ohio really sucks)

Ohio also has a college named Miami U. That makes 2 misplaces monikers.

Pretty sure Tennessee would be on TV Saturday regardless of time or location since every single SEC school is. Taking a home game away from Knoxville and losing approximately 40,000 in attendance just wasn't a good idea imo. Give one good reason we should be playing our home opening in Nashville. I'm sure the over thinking of this was for recruiting but the kids we're recruiting in Middle Tennessee can see Tennessee play in Knoxville anytime they want.

We play a total of FOUR games out of state this year.

so yadda yadda yadda

Ill be straight up and honest. I just ate some roast beef and have to take the biggest Bowling Green right now. I mean this BGSU is going to stink!

Reactions: 1 person
Just a lighthearted thread to poke fun at our upcoming opponents. No harm intended, just something to pass the time until Saturday.

I'll start.

Most underwhelming uniform debut in CFB history:

New-Bowling-Green-Football-Uniforms-2.jpg

The best part of this picture is that it looks like they pulled someone out of the chemistry club meeting and put him in a uniform.

Reactions: 4 people
How come Bowling Green football players wonÂ’t drive a Japanese car?
They donÂ’t think theyÂ’ll understand whatÂ’s said on the radio.

How do you get a former Bowling Green football player off your porch?
Pay him for the pizza.

They also have a rock on campus.....a vagina rock

Attachments

• 4fba0caf604091b88af9940fb82480ed.jpg
    4fba0caf604091b88af9940fb82480ed.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: 7 people

If you truly don't know, then you don't understand college football. Good luck.

Reactions: 2 people
If you truly don't know, then you don't understand college football. Good luck.

Don't know what? I know how it works with TV and recruiting. How is playing in Nashville better? We are playing on the SEC network. If the game was in Knoxville guess what we would be playing on the SEC network. Please enlighten me of the advantage of playing this game in Nashville? It was our choice to not play this game in Neyland and it makes absolutely no sense. If you want to put your two cents in fine but do it with some real facts not cute little words that mean nothing. Oh look you live in Nashville. Last I checked we were the University Of Tennessee, Knoxville. To give another part of the state our home opener with absolutely no benefit is a bad decision. Waiting on some facts to show I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Don't know what? I know how it works with TV and recruiting. How is playing in Nashville better? We are playing on the SEC network. If the game was in Knoxville guess what we would be playing on the SEC network. Please enlighten me of the advantage of playing this game in Nashville? It was our choice to not play this game in Neyland and it makes absolutely no sense. If you want to put your two cents in fine but do it with some real facts not cute little words that mean nothing. Oh look you live in Nashville. Last I checked we were the University Of Tennessee, Knoxville. To give another part of the state our home opener with absolutely no benefit is a bad decision. Waiting on some facts to show I'm wrong.

I think there are a couple reasons that have probably been mentioned. It is still a home game but a young team will get to travel and play in a NFL stadium. The recruits and HS coaches in West and Middle TN can get to the game easier. TN is using games like this as a selling point saying TN for the next few years will be playing in NFL stadiums and/or the largest venue in the country. There are lots of TN fans in VA, NC, GA and KY who like these games.

Last edited:
Yep, it won't look so obvious that QB or RB shart himself after seeing Barnett, Kahlil, Tuttle and/or Phillips coming at him.

Can someone post that gif of the Florida player that sharted himself last year? I don't know how to post one in here.

In the 1600s Spanish Admiral Sir Cuenco el Lima de Futbol set sail to defend the Spanish Inhabited islands of the Caribbean , upon maneuvering for battle he always told his first mate "Bring me my red shirt!"
The greenhorns aboard the vessel wondered why the great Admiral asked for a red shirt before battle, The veteran sailors responded "If the Admiral was to be wounded he did not want his men to see him bleed so they shall continue to fight hard!"
The young inexperienced sailors became even more respectful of the Admiral.
As fall closed in , Septembre Cinco of the year 1615 , the Spanish Armada got a report of the sighting of the Great "Voluntarios de Naranja" battle ships forming in the Gulf, As The Spanish Admiral discusses tactics with his Commanders he decided to not send but one ship to intercept the Narnja Armada.
His simple plan to set sail for a quick strike against the Grande Naranja Armada was not complicated at all, as he heard of their new Admiral Sir Butch Jones and his young Battalion of destroyers were not experienced and he was very capable of demolishing them.
As the Sun was past midway Of the day The Spanish Admiral sets full sails ahead towards the Voluntarios, before it was to late Admiral Bowling Green sighted the "GRANDE NARANJA ARMADA" 3 ships wide with word of Captain Dobbs being aboard one of them and Senior Master Chief Maggit commanding another vessel , The Admiral yells to his first mate :

"BRING ME MY BROWN PANTS!!"

VN Store

Back