#FearTheFalcons Make Fun Of BGSU Thread

Come on guys do we really need a thread to make fun of this team? I would like to point out some reasons why I think they will not only cover the spread but might possibly win this game.

Reason 1)

Reactions: 1 person
Really...? This is kinda like Kramer at the DoJo...

kramer-at-karate-o.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Lol at Florida for being tied in the 2nd half with Bowling Green

**Thinks about searching to find out the year this game occurred to form proper response...quickly realizes Florida has beaten us for so long it doesn't even matter. So a general "Florida beat us that same year" will suffice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Three Bowling Green fans walk into their local bar, the bartender asks what will ya have, the 1st says 2 budlites, the 2nd says double crown and coke and the 3rd a fifth of Jack Daniels bar keep brings the drinks, the three fans proceed to break out a stop watch and time how quick each one can finish them,the 1st drinks his two beers in 71/2 minutes, the 2nd chugs his down in like 45 seconds, the 3rd stands up and kills the fifth, yells GO VOLS! WIN em ALL! and passes out in 10 seconds,bartender asks what they are up to?The 1st answers I want watch the TN game till it gets out of hand, the 2nd says I want to watch the TN game till TN scores the first TD. The two day to each other, so we need two beers, one crown and coke and three fifths of Jack Daniels. The bartender asks what about the 3rd fan?

the two answer together. He just jumped on the TENNESSEE bandwagon! GO VOLS! WIN em ALL!.

Reactions: 1 person
Uhm, we thought they were from Kentucky. Then when we found out where they were really from we felt so bad for them we no longer made fun of them.

(Ohio really sucks)

Bowling Green students are so smart that they've been going to class in Ohio rather than in Kentucky, where Bowling Green really is.

A BGSU fan in a home uniform, a BGSU fan in an away uniform and 68,796 UT fans walk into Nissan Stadium...

Three Bowling Green fans walk into their local bar, the bartender asks what will ya have, the 1st says 2 budlites, the 2nd says double crown and coke and the 3rd a fifth of Jack Daniels bar keep brings the drinks, the three fans proceed to break out a stop watch and time how quick each one can finish them,the 1st drinks his two beers in 71/2 minutes, the 2nd chugs his down in like 45 seconds, the 3rd stands up and kills the fifth, yells GO VOLS! WIN em ALL! and passes out in 10 seconds,bartender asks what they are up to?The 1st answers I want watch the TN game till it gets out of hand, the 2nd says I want to watch the TN game till TN scores the first TD. The two day to each other, so we need two beers, one crown and coke and three fifths of Jack Daniels. The bartender asks what about the 3rd fan?

the two answer together. He just jumped on the TENNESSEE bandwagon! GO VOLS! WIN em ALL!.

I'm confused

Reactions: 5 people
Uhm, we thought they were from Kentucky. Then when we found out where they were really from we felt so bad for them we no longer made fun of them.

(Ohio really sucks)

Have you ever been to Bowling Green KY? I stopped there to get directions once. At the first gas station off the interstate across from campus the clerk said he had never been on the interstate and never been out of the county. You could see the interstate from the parking lot. They had a massive sign saying no concealed weapons, with concealed underlined twice. They had no problem with open carry though based on the fact that the clerk had a revolver on his hip. The highway from there to Paducah was the longest stretch of nothing I have ever seen. If I had heard a banjo I think I would have had a heart attack. I'm from Kingsport, when I think your town is so Redneck it's scary then you have really accomplished something. Ohio may may suck, but I will take it over Bowling Green KY.

/end rant

Reactions: 2 people
Nice afternoon game in Nashville with temps in the mid 90's is way better than a night game in Neyland. Who wouldn't want to pay 150 for a ticket to bake? Most all of our September games used to be at night. Home opener in Nashville is bs. Blast....

Now what?

Nice afternoon game in Nashville with temps in the mid 90's is way better than a night game in Neyland. Who wouldn't want to pay 150 for a ticket to bake? Most all of our September games used to be at night. Home opener in Nashville is bs. Blast....

The sooner we all accept how insignificant the attending fan is compared to television, the sooner we can stop pretending we will ever provide influence in this realm again.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back