Expect to see news on AD disaster

26z73l.jpg

Reactions: 21 people
I opened this and saw the OP avatar. Fortunately my Lexan keyboard protection device engaged immediately because I became violently sick ... gagging, wretching, and vomiting uncontrollably. PLEASE do the right thing and either change it or post a warning.

GO BIG ORANGE!

Reactions: 2 people
I am amazed how many coaches he just ignored. It appears Miles was interested in the job and did not get a call back. Even Paul Johnson at Tech apparently showed interest. Not that either one of those are great but they are better than Schiano. These really make Currie look insanely bad and it is hard to imagine him as an AD anywhere else at this point.

Reactions: 5 people
Btw, I saw Rucker say the records needed to be combed through by the media before being reported on. **** that. If it’s public record release them all.

Reactions: 4 people
I opened this and saw the OP avatar. Fortunately my Lexan keyboard protection device engaged immediately because I became violently sick ... gagging, wretching, and vomiting uncontrollably. PLEASE do the right thing and either change it or post a warning.

GO BIG ORANGE!

Amen.

Thank goodness that Davenport insisted on a AD with power 5 experience I stead of going for a one who knew UT or this could have gotten really ugly.

Just when things start to calm down..........this!
More fodder for the pundits and haters. I guess what kicks you, punches you, and pushes you in the mud....makes you stronger????? I'm strong enough! Please stop the madness.

Thank goodness that Davenport insisted on a AD with power 5 experience I stead of going for a one who knew UT or this could have gotten really ugly.

He worked at UT for a good while. Even had a Masters from the school.

Reactions: 1 person
“Good evening Mr. Currie. Sooo are the rumors true?” Dobbs texted to Currie.

“Which rumors?” Currie replied.

“A lot of buzz around Coach Gruden. Wasnt sure if it is legit or heresay,” Dobbs replied.

“Geez even you?” Currie replied.

“Hahaha what’s that supposed to mean?!” Dobbs replied.

That's Joshua Dobbs communicating with Currie above.

Man we had so many "Donors" of the program saying how close we were to signing Gruden:post-4-1090547912:

Reactions: 6 people
No beer or wine at the department Christmas Party. Unnecessary risk. No, the risk was almost hiring Schiano!

What a cluster. No brady hoke you didn't win a game. Glad currie is gone. No to bill haslam as next ut prez as they have already screwed tenn and the browns suck.

Reactions: 6 people
David Westbrooks you embarrassed yourself

Cliff Parrish too

Last edited:
Shiano? My question is what evidence has been substantiated against him? And why has Ohio State not fired him? Did UT pay him any money? And who leaked it to the press that we were interviewing him in the first place?

Reactions: 1 person
What a cluster. No brady hoke you didn't win a game. Glad currie is gone. No to bill haslam as next ut prez as they have already screwed tenn and the browns suck.

In all honesty, if Currie almost hired Schiano and Doeren, is Hoke really that far off? Incompetent doesn't even begin to describe Currie.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back