Expect to see news on AD disaster

I was against the Schiano hire, not because of the incident at OSU, I was against it (vehemently so) because Currie stated in his press conference that "We need to hire the best coach for the University of Tennessee. Greg Schiano was light years away from being the best coach to hire. I was so tired of the last 2 coaches bringing only mediocrity to the football program. Schiano would've been no different.

Reactions: 2 people
Why did we trust Gene Smith's vouching of Schiano when he was the one who turned in Pearl (immediately after we beat OSU in Sweet 16 basketball and same week Tressel lied to NCAA as well)?

The guy who vouched for Schiano's character hired Urban.

Reactions: 6 people
Well, from the number of likes, lots of people agree.

Weird how many read the thread title and opened it anyways.

Morbid curiosity. And I for one check to see if it links to some further development I haven't heard of. Still beats reading anything linking a John Adams article.

I was against the Schiano hire, not because of the incident at OSU, I was against it (vehemently so) because Currie stated in his press conference that "We need to hire the best coach for the University of Tennessee. Greg Schiano was light years away from being the best coach to hire. I was so tired of the last 2 coaches bringing only mediocrity to the football program. Schiano would've been no different.
What incident at OSU?

And Vol fans quickly dismissed it as a smokescreen.

Just like this last go-around, when someone would ask the question, "Why would Gruden leave MNF?" or "Why would Gruden coach college when he wants to be in the NFL?" was met with...."Come up with a new reason!"

Sometimes you don't need a new reason when the truth is very simple. There were posters talking about Venture Capitalists involved with the Internet of Tomorrow (Ergen Ventures), and on and on. AND A LOT BOUGHT INTO IT!

Beaver stepped in and fueled the fire because he named a bartender at the Honors Course that could pour a mean Scotch!....well if that isn't proof, what is!?

And the next thing you know, DTO and ATL jump on board and the "Triumvirate" has spoken and dare to be questioned as the minion posters would sacrifice their live's for these people. Good times!

I can't help people who believe an agent's statement is a smokescreen, and I don't know anyone who believed that anyway. You swung so far to the other side that it doesn't matter what should be logical.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back