Exactly how thin is Florida?

It takes a special kind of stupid to think a game that took place, say, in 2010 has anything to do with a game that will be played in 2015.

I say it takes a special kind of stupid to deny that mental and emotional blocks exists for a program that struggles year after year after year (say, who have lost 18 of the last 22 games played) no matter who the coaches are, no matter who the players are, no matter who the AD is, to beat another particular program.

So, looks like we're even.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
That's cool. And just for consistency's sake, we own neither Vandy nor Kentucky. Nothing that's happened in those two series has anything to do with what may or may not happen in those two games this year. It's all a clean slate.

Exactly.

Reactions: 2 people
There's enough "stupid" in this thread to fuel the "stupid bus" for an across-country trip...

QB - Grier looks the part and will likely start over Harris.
RB - No issues here with Taylor, Lane and the freshman Scarlett.
WR - Inconsistent but deep; Robinson has all-SEC talent.
TE - UVA transfer is back for a 6th year, he can't be worse than Burton or Westbrook.
OL - I need a drink...
DL - Not as deep as a year ago, but talented.
LB - Less depth and less talent; rumor is Morrisson's knee injury was worse than advertised.
DB - Best corner tandem in the nation; safeties are slightly above average.

How mobile is Grier? That's the key to your season right there.

This HAS to be the year. If we don't pull out a win this season it's going to just about kill me. We clearly have the better talent, and I would give Butch the upper hand in coaching since he's entering his 3rd season in the SEC.

I say it takes a special kind of stupid to deny that mental and emotional blocks exists for a program that struggles year after year after year (say, who have lost 18 of the last 22 games played) no matter who the coaches are, no matter who the players are, no matter who the AD is, to beat another particular program.

So, looks like we're even.

Mental and emotional "blocks" are individual attributes not those of a program.

Your argument is silly at best.

Reactions: 10 people
TE - UVA transfer is back for a 6th year, he can't be worse than Burton or Westbrook.
OL - I need a drink...
LB - Less depth and less talent; rumor is Morrisson's knee injury was worse than advertised.
How many wins does that add up to in your opinion?

That's cool. And just for consistency's sake, we own neither Vandy nor Kentucky. Nothing that's happened in those two series has anything to do with what may or may not happen in those two games this year. It's all a clean slate.

Absolutely correct. Just like Vandy in 2005. We beat them 22 straight times. Yet they beat us that year. Then we beat them 6 straight and they beat us 2 years in a row. So yes it's a clean slate. How can it be anything else but?

Reactions: 5 people
Mental and emotional "blocks" are individual attributes not those of a program.

Your argument is silly at best.

BS. Tennessee vs Florida and Ohio Stste vs Michigan in recent history to give 2 quick examples, suggest otherwise.

OL - I need a drink...
LW, we feel yur pain on that OL. Lol
I'd buy you one if I were I FL.:)

Reactions: 1 person
Depends what you mean by thin.

They have numbers everywhere.

There are a few positions where the starters are there, but the backups are still not allowed into PG-13 movies.

But, it's not like Florida has 67 scholarship players.

OL - I need a drink...

Don't know how that's possible.

It was advertised as being pretty damn bad.

How thin is Florida...?

Grier will get sacked by Barnett, K-Mac, and Tuttle multiple times.

Dobbs will throw a touchdown pass to North, Pig Howard, and to top it off he'll scramble for another touchdown making Hargreaves look silly out there.

Hurd and Kamara will both rush over for 100 yds wearing down Florida's D-line.

Tennessee will win by three touchdowns and the Gators will be crying back to their lockerooms.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14 people
How thin is Florida...?

Grier will get sacked by Barnett, K-Mac, and Tuttle multiple times.

Dobbs will throw a touchdown pass to North, Pig Howard, and to top it off he'll scramble for another touchdown making Hargreaves look silly out there.

Hurd and Kamara will both rush over for 100 yds wearing down Florida's D-line.

Tennessee will win by three touchdowns and the Gators will be crying back to their lockerooms.
I love this!!!! Made me laugh hard!!!

GBO!!!

VN Store

Back