Ex CIA Director Brennan Accuses Trump of Treason

The same can be said for Brennan then. To me they were both stupid ill conceived comments, but you're giving Trump a pass by minimizing the comment.

It could be, if they read his quote in a vacuum. Then when they looked at the left's impeachment drive, they'd be admitting a blind, political adherence by doing so, and tacitly admitting to being a liar.

It could be, if they read his quote in a vacuum. Then when they looked at the left's impeachment drive, they'd be admitting a blind, political adherence by doing so, and tacitly admitting to being a liar.

Still minimizing Trump' comments and ignoring his lies. Interesting how people do that when it's someone on their team in the cross hairs.

Reactions: 1 person
Still minimizing Trump' comments and ignoring his lies. Interesting how people do that when it's someone on their team in the cross hairs.

If this is the worst it can get with Trump (hopefully, that's not a challenge) then frankly, we have nothing to be worried about.

He's sitting in the cat bird seat and he knows it. All he has to do is remain (relatively) scandal free, and not those made up scandals the media and DNC keep screeching about, and he just sits back and watches the opposition destroy themselves.

For some reason, this poster was on my ignore list for...well, I haven't the foggiest, but they were there.

After seeing several things you good folks quote, I see that effort, regardless of when and why it happened, was not a foolhardy endeavor.

It is my understanding that the new site/software will eliminate this problem. If someone is on ignore, the "quoted" post by someone else will not show on your feed.
Cool feature!

Not at all. I've been very free to call him a buffoon for saying it. I'm just saying that Trump was a buffoon that indulged in hyperbole, and Brennon made a stupid yet calculated statement that furthered an existing impeachment campaign.

Save the drama for someone else. It is what it is.

Yes, I know this is "whataboutism" (I'm admitting to it; no need to bring it up) but Donald Trump accused Democrats who didn't stand and applaud for him during his State of the Union Address of being treasonous.

On Monday February 5, 2018, President Donald Trump told a crowd in Cincinnati, Ohio during a speech that:

"They were like death and un-American. Un-American. Somebody said, 'treasonous.' I mean, Yeah, I guess why not? Can we call that treason? Why not? I mean they certainly didn't seem to love our country that much." President Donald J. Trump (spoken on Monday February 5, 2018)

If it was a ridiculous thing for Brennan to say, then it was just as ridiculous a thing for Trump to say 5 months ago.
So you discount any point due to "whataboutism" but since you self identify your point as "whataboutism", it makes your point valid? Makes sense

Christopher Sharpley, the acting Inspector General of the Central Intelligence Agency, is withdrawing his nomination after former colleagues alleged he retaliated against them for blowing the whistle on CIA IG officials' alleged mishandling of evidence.

According to two sources familiar with the matter, and confirmed by the CIA, Sharpley sent an email to staff on Wednesday telling them he was pulling back his nomination to be CIA Inspector General and would be retiring from CIA within 30 days to seek other opportunities. His specific reason for withdrawing now was not immediately clear.

CIA watchdog withdraws nomination after allegations of retaliation against colleagues - CNNPolitics

VN Store

Back