Ex CIA Director Brennan Accuses Trump of Treason

Other than annoying Democrats, what sport does Trump play?

Not that it isn't a full time job annoying them.

Just pointing out that people with far less important jobs than the POTUS are trained in the proper use and pitfalls of social media, specifically Twitter. You continue to avoid, deflect and tell me how objective you are.

Reactions: 2 people
Just pointing out that people with far less important jobs than the POTUS are trained in the proper use and pitfalls of social media, specifically Twitter. You continue to avoid, deflect and tell me how objective you are.

Okay, objectively does Trump seem like the kind of person who would take Twitter advice or training?

Let's be real here.

Reactions: 1 person
CWV, I'm expecting you to acknowledge how foolish you sounded when you typed that about the NBA player.

Originally Posted by BigOrangeD
Brennan is a Raisin Faced Turd Muffin Muslim Brotherhood Communist Traitor. He is the one guilty of Treason. Would I use Capitals like a child if I wasn't sure?

That bastard needs to hang from a short rope.
Let me just quote this for good measure.

:good!:

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/397255-gop-lawmaker-accuses-brennan-of-being-member-of-communist-party

GOP lawmaker accuses Brennan of being member of Communist Party

Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-Fla.) accused John Brennan on Monday of having been a member of the Communist Party during the Cold War, saying that the former CIA director lacks the credibility to discuss President Trump's meeting with his Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin.

"John Brennan was a disaster as CIA director. He was a disaster as the counterterrorism official. He was a member of the Communist Party during the Cold War," DeSantis said on Fox News.
DeSantis's allegation that Brennan was a member of the Communist Party hinges on the former CIA director's admission that he voted for the Communist Party's presidential candidate, Gus Hall, in 1976.

As Brennan tells it, he was in college at the time and the vote was his way of "signaling my unhappiness with the system, and the need for change." He has said that he was forthcoming about his vote when he entered the CIA and has asserted that he was never a member of the Communist Party.

He calls Trump a dupe, but Brennan actually was one for the Soviets.

John Brennan Misses Communist RussiaThe American Spectator

John Brennan’s anti-Trump tweets grow more and more maniacal. His latest tweet holds that Donald Trump’s Russian diplomacy in Helsinki “rises to & exceeds the threshold of ‘high crimes & misdemeanors.’ It was nothing short of treasonous.”

That tells people all they need to know about the unseriousness of the leftÂ’s impeachment drive, not to mention exposing once again the demented malice behind the Obama administrationÂ’s spying on the Trump campaign.

The unhinged criticism is also hilariously rich, given that John Brennan, who supported the Soviet-controlled American Communist Party, meets the textbook definition of a useful idiot for the Russians. At the height of the Cold War, he was rooting for the Reds, casting his vote in 1976 for Gus Hall, the American Communist PartyÂ’s presidential candidate. If anyone is adept at serving as a dupe for the Russians, it is John Brennan. To paraphrase John Kerry, he was for them before he was against them.

What changed? How could Brennan support the Soviet Union, even to the point of voting for one of its puppets, but then hysterically denounce any diplomacy toward Putin’s Russia? The answer lies in Russia’s shedding of communism. Brennan, who refused to take his oath as CIA director on the Bible, misses the days of atheistic Marxism and fears the revival of a Christian Russia (Brennan, while walking the halls of the CIA festooned with LGBT buttons, would rant to colleagues about Putin’s refusal to allow gay pride parades in Moscow.) Brennan deplored Reagan’s description of the Soviet Union as an evil empire and joined other leftists in demanding that he pursue détente with Marxist thugs who make Putin look like a piker. Were Russia still collectivist, he would be using his Twitter account, which boasts his belief in the “collective future,” to praise, not trash, diplomatic gestures.

Anybody familiar with BrennanÂ’s past, which includes not only supporting the evil empire of the Soviets but also the evil empire of radical Islam (his time as ObamaÂ’s CIA director was marked by apologetics for the thugs of the Muslim Brotherhood, ludicrous attempts to sanitize the concept of jihad, and nonstop whitewashing of the problem of Islamic terrorism), can only laugh at his anti-Trump antics. That the media gives this fulminating fool and fraud a platform is a measure of its own lack of seriousness and absurdly sudden hawkishness.
Brennan isnÂ’t just throwing stones from his glass house but boulders. He once said that he feared his support for Soviet stooge Gus Hall threatened his entrance into the CIA in 1980. This sounds like a wild satirical parody, but it isnÂ’t: a dupe for the Soviet Union rises to the top of the CIA, uses his position to shill for Islamic radicals, eggs the FBI into spying on the Trump campaign, then leaves the CIA only to resume the radicalism of his youth, calling for civil disobedience and the overthrow of a duly elected president. BrennanÂ’s only expertise on treachery comes from his own.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Treason? Are we at war with Russia? This political hack Brennan has me all confused with his divisive rhetoric.

[twitter]1018940843615498250[/twitter]

brennan-communist.jpg

Yes, I know this is "whataboutism" (I'm admitting to it; no need to bring it up) but Donald Trump accused Democrats who didn't stand and applaud for him during his State of the Union Address of being treasonous.

On Monday February 5, 2018, President Donald Trump told a crowd in Cincinnati, Ohio during a speech that:

"They were like death and un-American. Un-American. Somebody said, 'treasonous.' I mean, Yeah, I guess why not? Can we call that treason? Why not? I mean they certainly didn't seem to love our country that much." President Donald J. Trump (spoken on Monday February 5, 2018)

If it was a ridiculous thing for Brennan to say, then it was just as ridiculous a thing for Trump to say 5 months ago.

Yes, I know this is "whataboutism" (I'm admitting to it; no need to bring it up) but Donald Trump accused Democrats who didn't stand and applaud for him during his State of the Union Address of being treasonous.

On Monday February 5, 2018, President Donald Trump told a crowd in Cincinnati, Ohio during a speech that:

"They were like death and un-American. Un-American. Somebody said, 'treasonous.' I mean, Yeah, I guess why not? Can we call that treason? Why not? I mean they certainly didn't seem to love our country that much." President Donald J. Trump (spoken on Monday February 5, 2018)

If it was a ridiculous thing for Brennan to say, then it was just as ridiculous a thing for Trump to say 5 months ago.

I believe Trump only went there due to the abhorrent behavior on the left.

Yes it was stupid Trump said that and thats all your side has to complain about. Things he says. Its as if thats all you are concerned about. What he says on twitter, blah, blah, blah.

Why does it bother you so much when he says something stupid?

I believe Trump only went there due to the abhorrent behavior on the left.

And the left can say the same thing about that Trump tweet early Monday morning which is what Brennan was responding to... To invoke treason was completely stupid by both Brennan and Trump and it doesn't even show an understanding of the true definition of the word - which they should both know.

And the left can say the same thing about that Trump tweet early Monday morning which is what Brennan was responding to... To invoke treason was completely stupid by both Brennan and Trump and it doesn't even show an understanding of the true definition of the word - which they should both know.

I'll give you that one. The only real treason will be those in the Obama Admin and I'm sure Brennan will be one of them.
To try and circumvent a National Election is Treason.

Scrambling Trump supporters should take into account that when you order sh1t then you eat sh1t. And you bunch of misinformed email hunters have a buffet of dingleberries to choke on.

No offense but you seem unable to see or comprehend context. I get it when written down it might be hard but listen to what he said and if you still believe he was serious then man you need to up your TDS meds.

Scrambling Trump supporters should take into account that when you order sh1t then you eat sh1t. And you bunch of misinformed email hunters have a buffet of dingleberries to choke on.

I believe our orders were delivered to the wrong party. Are you enjoying your turd sandwich? :eek:lol:

Reactions: 4 people

I recommend you watch Peter Strzok's testimony.

(1) As you mentioned, it's whataboutism, which is admitting your side is so very Trumpish.

(2) Trump said that in passing. The left actually has an impeachment campaign going. If you don't see a huge difference in hyperbole and straw grasping attempts to impeach, it's on you.

That didn't make you sounds like a 12 year old at all.

For some reason, this poster was on my ignore list for...well, I haven't the foggiest, but they were there.

After seeing several things you good folks quote, I see that effort, regardless of when and why it happened, was not a foolhardy endeavor.

(1) As you mentioned, it's whataboutism, which is admitting your side is so very Trumpish.

(2) Trump said that in passing. The left actually has an impeachment campaign going. If you don't see a huge difference in hyperbole and straw grasping attempts to impeach, it's on you.

The same can be said for Brennan then. To me they were both stupid ill conceived comments, but you're giving Trump a pass by minimizing the comment.

For some reason, this poster was on my ignore list for...well, I haven't the foggiest, but they were there.

After seeing several things you good folks quote, I see that effort, regardless of when and why it happened, was not a foolhardy endeavor.

Posters like that have a very important function around here, to make others with low self esteem feel better about themselves.

VN Store

Back