ESPN Reporting Bama has Hired Lane Kiffin

Dang Alabubba got to Layla fast. Really let herself go.

She likes her some Bear already.

tumblr_m94u0xW9JW1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Fulmer hurt us in his final years. What Kiffin did to us crippled us. We could have recovered from the end of the Fulmer era but when Kiffin bolted and all of his recruits did too - it set us back years.

I'm pretty sure it was hiring the entitled, lazy ******* who did jack **** all while he was here

That was almost a decade ago. What did he do when he didn't have Pete Carroll and Sark by his side? Absolutely nothing. He ran us into the ground and ran SC into the ground.He wasn't even THE OC at SC. He was CO-OC with a guy that's still a head coach and btw just took his damn job.

Yeah because Jim McElwain and Doug Nussmeier were titans of offensive playcalling when they got to Tuscaloosa. He doesn't need to be anything but the guy who calls plays for the most talented group of players in the country, and make sure they stay the most talented group of players in the country.

Bama beating us next year is not a metric for evaluating this hire. It still doesn't make sense to me given that any number of guys could do the job without the baggage.

It will be fun to be on the other side of Kiffin though

Attachments

• IMG_88922556609618.jpg
    IMG_88922556609618.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: 5 people
Florida had been the biggest rival in my life time.

Now, this has restored the old #1 hated rival, buck fama.

Please let us win this game this year and make it the most uncomfortable trip for that POS he has ever been on.

Reactions: 2 people
But I thought he already found his dream job when he left Tennessee.

Florida had been the biggest rival in my life time.

Now, this has restored the old #1 hated rival, buck fama.

Please let us win this game this year and make it the most uncomfortable trip for that POS he has ever been on.

I concur. Win this game Butch, and go 0-11 in all the others. I'll lobby for you a pay raise and a contract extension!

Text I received from a Bama fan friend of mine.

So one friend or person I know has turned from an alabama fan to a tn fan after kiffin was hired this past week.
😣

Seems like you are more excited about this move for bama and for kiffin than about anyone. Congrats. Hope it works out for you and you can come on here in October to brag when bama beats us again.

Sure thing, Cletus, nothing excites me more than the team I hate the most getting better.

Many of us VFLs are predicting trouble in Tuscaloosa with the hire of Kiffin. I agree for this one reason - Kiffin is not a leader. Players do not follow. He might have a great Spurrier like Offensive mind but he's a punk and a brat and NFL and NCAA players see right through him.

Kiffin will be a cancer at Bala-ama and they will not be in the top 10 come end of next year. I correctly predicted here on VN that Clowney's last season at Cockville would be a bust and it was because he's a head case - despite all the amazing praises and Heisman talk of him prior to the season. You can't fix stupid.

Reactions: 1 person
Many of us VFLs are predicting trouble in Tuscaloosa with the hire of Kiffin. I agree for this one reason - Kiffin is not a leader. Players do not follow. He might have a great Spurrier like Offensive mind but he's a punk and a brat and NFL and NCAA players see right through him.

Kiffin will be a cancer at Bala-ama and they will not be in the top 10 come end of next year. I correctly predicted here on VN that Clowney's last season at Cockville would be a bust and it was because he's a head case - despite all the amazing praises and Heisman talk of him prior to the season. You can't fix stupid.

I hope Bama is not in the top ten but Kiffin will only help Alabama. Clowney will easily be a top ten draft pick.

VN Store

Back