ESPN Coaches Bracket

Pro Tip for next time. When a bama fan on a Vol site calls the results of a bracket ridiculous when those results include a Vol coach over a Bama coach, prepare to be trolled

When that same Bama fan called the results ridiculous PAT ASIDE, then you bringing up her win over Bryant is the very definition of trolling. Well done.

Reactions: 1 person
i have been cleaning out my cookies and it is letting me vote again,using crap cleaner,it will be hard to beat what ESPN has decided as the winner

what is a incognito window ? :)

Use chrome. Hit ctrl+shift+n then vote. Close the icognito window (don't exit chrome completely, leave the first window that opens there but exit the extra icog window, closing chrome completely adds up to an extra step if you do). Open the icognito again using the shortcut or the the options on the side and vote again.

It's even easier if you do the following and use ctrl+v to paste the link.

Vote early, vote often!

Last edited:
49-51.
Let's Go!

That is still what is as I type. Folks we can do this. VOTE. If you have twitter or FB get your followers/friends to vote. Summitt deserves this. Hell even Connecticut has voted Summitt!

I was hoping to catch up by about the 100,000 total vote, as it appeared we had more votes coming in, because there was a tussle between 48-52 and 49-51 a little past midnight, and it was at about 95,000 total votes. We caught up within a couple hundred votes of 100,000.

last I checked, there were over 100,000 votes cast
the vote was 50-50 (but no idea how many votes for each, so Pat could be ahead or behind by a few votes)

Someone was talking about state by state voting. Where do you see that?

the vote was 50-50 (but no idea how many votes for each, so Pat could be ahead or behind by a few votes)

After you vote you can click 'discuss' and it will take you to a page where you can click 'map.'

thanks!! I found it.
glad to report my state of Missouri is solidly in the red. Surprised to see more votes in NC than TN. Together, they offset the larger turnout in PA.

It too me a while to find it.
After you vote, click on Discuss. Then click on View Map and scroll over a state.

No doubt we were losing when it first reached 50-50.
The vote had been going in our direction all night, so if we're not ahead, it's very close.

PSU seems to win the 9-5, during the day hours each day though. That's what concerns me. I don't know what time this cuts off.

thanks!! I found it.
glad to report my state of Missouri is solidly in the red. Surprised to see more votes in NC than TN. Together, they offset the larger turnout in PA.

North Carolina is voting machine. Makes sense tho when you think about it. They have Vol fans in W. North Carolina and are home to both Duke and UNC. They know basketball.

This race is really showing the divide between North and South. Uconn showing respect for Pat with Connecticut red and WI too!

PSU seems to win the 9-5, during the day hours each day though. That's what concerns me. I don't know what time this cuts off.

I tweeted it out under MarchMadness right after I posted. I did another tweet for Vol fans but people need to keep it up. Tweet, Facebook, spread the word. JoePa ain't that popular but PSU has a big and spread out fan base. Pat can win this if people know!

Anyone know how to stuff the ballot box from an iPhone?
I need to call it a night soon. I can't vote more than once from my work CPU.

North Carolina is voting machine. Makes sense tho when you think about it. They have Vol fans in W. North Carolina and are home to both Duke and UNC. They know basketball.

This race is really showing the divide between North and South. Uconn showing respect for Pat with Connecticut red and WI too!

I was happy to see most of the Uconn fans voting with Pat.
Looks most of the voting tonight has been in Summit stronghold states. With one exception -- California went from 56% for JoePa to a dead heat tie right now. I know we have a ton of Vols out west from when I lived there, and tried to reach out to a few tonight.

I was happy to see most of the Uconn fans voting with Pat.
Looks most of the voting tonight has been in Summit stronghold states. With one exception -- California went from 56% for JoePa to a dead heat tie right now. I know we have a ton of Vols out west from when I lived there, and tried to reach out to a few tonight.

Agreed about UConn, but Pat hasn't exactly crushed in that state. Last I checked, it was 51-49. The 51 probably did come directly from UConn fans though.

Seeing the western states, who are three hours behind Knoxville, colored Blue scared me. Then, I scrolled over them and saw that very few votes have been cast out there.

VN Store

Back