ESPN Coaches Bracket

I voted for Pat against Paterno. I definitely hope she wins. I'll never say a negative word about the lady.

But, Pat aside, the results of this bracket are laughably ridiculous.

Reactions: 3 people
Down 48-52 again.
I will do my share of stuffing the box again after work.

but he beat phil jackson by a mile. that makes no sense

It's a lot harder to win in football than it is basketball. Plus, while there's no doubting Phil Jackson's success, it's not exactly the most difficult thing ever coaching players like Michael Jordan & Scottie Pippen plus Kobe Bryant & Shaq/Pau.

DURRRR! I'm VolsNSkinsFan and I can't be troubled to read the first paragraph of the post I quoted which, at all of 20 words, would have taken me way too long. But goshdarnit I gotta stick it to the Bama fan because I might win some internet points!

Thanks for your thoughtful response.

You claim the results are ridiculous, why?

Because she beat the Bear?

Perhaps because it's realistically more of a popularity contest than a true "coach's accomplishments" contest.

Regardless... I've voted for Pat numerous times over the past few days and would really like to see her finish ahead of JoePa.

I know you saw it. That's all you saw, which is why you are having trouble with this conversation.

Sorry I didnt write my Thesis on the Scott Van Pelt coaches bracket. Maybe Ill do some more research on it and write my dissertation about it and send you a copy.

VN Store

Back