ESPN Coaches Bracket

Pat has regained the lead. 51-49
California had a heavy vote for her in the last hour going from blue to solid red (62%)
Keep it up!!

enlist a few friends in Virginia to help!
I sent out a coupe messages this morning and we added a couple hundred votes in Missouri.

the real tell today - PA had about 5,000 votes. Tennessee only 2,000. Thankfully, NC keeps cranking out the vote -- they've had nearly10,000 votes this morning!

You're welcome

Our nerds, including this nerd, worked hard at this but the reason is because we wanted this for her. She's probably the one public person on the planet that I respect completely. She's shown nothing but excellence, strength, grace, and love for not just UT but also our state. That is someone I'll fight for and I'm sure I'm not alone in that feeling.

Amen to that brutha. I had campaigns built upon my campaign Enjoyed seeing the face book posts in Missouri and Maryland and California
Pat is somethjng special. And we did a small act to honor all that she had done for Vol Nation

Congrats and thanks to others who worked hard for this victory

Reactions: 2 people
Our nerds, including this nerd, worked hard at this but the reason is because we wanted this for her. She's probably the one public person on the planet that I respect completely. She's shown nothing but excellence, strength, grace, and love for not just UT but also our state. That is someone I'll fight for and I'm sure I'm not alone in that feeling.

well said

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back