espn analysts poking fun at aj mccarron

I'm not sure that we ever saw Patterson's top-end speed, given the fact that he is such a glider. We almost certainly didn't see his top-end straightaway speed.

Maybe the only time was on the end around he took to the house against NC State. Amerson had the angle on him and he blew by him like he was sitting still.

AJ is a good game manager. Nothing more, nothing less. He put up some good stats against the FAUs and Western Kentuckys on their schedule and was very average when they played better teams.

Maybe the only time was on the end around he took to the house against NC State. Amerson had the angle on him and he blew by him like he was sitting still.

That is entirely possible. Considering all of the pre-game hype surrounding Amerson, based on his 2011 performance, Patterson may very well have taken it as a personal challenge to see how well he stacked up against Amerson.

Funny, no one was talking about those two qb's. This is college. AJ is graduating this Saturday, accomplishing what he went to college for in the first place. Criticize the young man all you want. He leads the nation in efficiency. He's thrown two interceptions this year. Two.

So change the focus and talk about some other quarterback. I'll take winning. AJ is a winner. ESPN reveals itself to be on the opposite end of the spectrum: LOSERS.

I like his attitude, but AJ had one important throw to make the entire season and we know what happened.

I like his attitude, but AJ had one important throw to make the entire season and we know what happened.

What? He threw the winning scores against LSU and Georgia.

If you're going to rip the kid, don't do it by saying something so patently stupid.

When you have a offensive line that every player is a 1st round draft pick, Lacy & Yeldon running the ball you don't have to be great!! Just don't screw it up! They have a couple of nice receivers also! Goes back to recruiting and coaching that's the stone cold truth! So, AJ is a product of the talent he has around him.

Name one QB in the pros that Saban developed or coached that is worth a damn............... Go ahead, I'll wait....

Cooper will be drafted much higher than DaRick.

That doesn't automatically mean he's more talented. Da'Rick would have been much higher too if not for all his bull****. You're right, he will be drafted higher but that doesn't mean he's more talented.

Fellow UT fans:

Any of you ripping ANY Alabama player for choking or playing poorly.....

Are damn idiots.

3 titles in 4 years if they win tonight.

I don't care if Butch Jones takes the friggin' thing to Waffle House, just win it!

Reactions: 2 people
Interesting to come back and look at this thread. I haven't visited since before the championship game.

Let's resurrect this thread next December and debate McCarron's stock as we wait for him to get his fourth ring. Let the bashing begin, but know this: It's true. Bama will play for it again next year.

Interesting to come back and look at this thread. I haven't visited since before the championship game.

Let's resurrect this thread next December and debate McCarron's stock as we wait for him to get his fourth ring. Let the bashing begin, but know this: It's true. Bama will play for it again next year.

Doubt it.........Atm and LSU will have there number next season, and if they some how get lucky in those games, they still have Florida or Georgia to beat in the SEC title game.

VN Store

Back