espn analysts poking fun at aj mccarron

V4L25 gets distracted as easily as a dog with a laser pointer, so if I don't bring it back around he'll be clawing off the drywall.

says the one-trick pony.

the fact is he won a lot in college yet scouts still see him as being barely better than Crompton.

says the one-trick pony.

the fact is he won a lot in college yet scouts still see him as being barely better than Crompton.

Try finding a post where I predicted that McCarron was ever going to do much of anything in the NFL.

You are arguing against a stance that I've never taken.

Seriously?! He threw for almost 1000 yards against UT in just over 3 games.

Well, Saban gave Dooley a vote of confidence and then gave us Sunseri to seal the deal. Not really commenting on McCarron, but we did get beat by Kentucky with a WR playing QB. Bama scoring almost at will on us doesn't really indicate future success for their QB. It could happen, but I wouldn't use us as the indicator.

Try finding a post where I predicted that McCarron was ever going to do much of anything in the NFL.

You are arguing against a stance that I've never taken.

relax a bit since I never claimed you took any particular stance

Starting to realize why your screen name is bamawriter and not bamareader

Reactions: 4 people
relax a bit since I never claimed you took any particular stance

Starting to realize why your screen name is bamawriter and not bamareader

I'm having fun ribbing a guy who stalked me from thread to thread for over a year posting the same inane drivel. I waited patiently for this moment, and now I'm enjoying it.

If it bugs you that I responded to you as a part of that, then my apologies. It wasn't intentional. Mea culpa.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm having fun ribbing a guy who stalked me from thread to thread for over a year posting the same inane drivel. I waited patiently for this moment, and now I'm enjoying it.

If it bugs you that I responded to you as a part of that, then my apologies. It wasn't intentional. Mea culpa.

9x8.gif

Give it up.
You're battling a god complex.

Reactions: 2 people
Katherine gonna dump him like last week's tator salad

it was the tattoo................it was turrible

And the main point was AJ sucks, and he still does.

I win!!! Winner winner chicken dinner!

And the crowd goes wild!! Ahhhhhhh

I didn't stalk you either...I just reminded you from time to time that....AJ Mcpanzy sucks at the game of football.

Bray would blast that fool!

I didn't stalk you either...I just reminded you from time to time that....AJ Mcpanzy sucks at the game of football.

Bray would blast that fool!

It's weird that everyone from Heisman voters, to All-America voters, to the NFL disagrees. They definitely should have consulted you so that you could explain to them how Bray was better all along. The game film and results obviously confused them.

It's weird that everyone from Heisman voters, to All-America voters, to the NFL disagrees. They definitely should have consulted you so that you could explain to them how Bray was better all along. The game film and results obviously confused them.

Blah blah blah I'm a virgin blah blah blah 64 national titles roll tide

VN Store

Back