EA College Football, 2024 (PS5/XSX)

I also logged out and then went to the gaming forum and it shows the thread. Then when I log in I can post in it, but if I get out of the forum, it disappears. Wont show up in seach either.....weird.

I also logged out and then went to the gaming forum and it shows the thread. Then when I log in I can post in it, but if I get out of the forum, it disappears. Wont show up in seach either.....weird.
That doesn't make much sense. Have you checked your ignore list again just to be sure you didn't ignore the OP? That's really the only way I know of that a thread wouldn't show up.

That doesn't make much sense. Have you checked your ignore list again just to be sure you didn't ignore the OP? That's really the only way I know of that a thread wouldn't show up.
Nevermind, the OP was not who I thought it was. All good now......thanks

Reactions: Freak
Full picture on the PS store

b98cb681d6e105c7175db5c8682583f0d0de69930ce78bbb.png

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
The fact that there's a clock about news for the game and not for the release date shows how big of an anticipated game this is for people. Hopefully, this news is for a release date.
EA has advertised that as a “full reveal” and insiders like Matt Brown have stated they will be able to share much more after that date so I’d about guarantee we get an official release date when that clock hits zero.

Reactions: Pennheel

VN Store

Back