Dooley to Address Media Tomorrow

It appears DD will have the mic tomorrow, but this will have Hart's finger prints all over it....his first step to righting the ship.

I expect it to be impactful, and will be part of the Hart AD legacy that VN will be referring to in years to come.

Its clear DD is in over his head with regard to media relations. One just doesn't announce a press conference like this without a leak.

Unfortunately he isn't resigning. However he must address the defection by coaches and now recruits. Already today we have had two de-commits with rumors that more are coming. If he doesn't give the fans his plan and we end up at something like 30th or worse he will get lambasted like you can't believe. This is out of his element and if he doesn't show some remorse for the Kentucky loss he is going to get it. Remember this is the coach that said getting the extra days of practice this year made no difference.

Lulz get what?

If Hart is shown to be purposely hamstringing the Tennessee coach in order to be able to later justify firing him, he'll find himself gone before Dooley.

The program comes first. The fans won't stand for it.

Hart isn't purposely hamstringing anyone but he isn't going to give multiyear extensions when he thinks Dooley isn't the guy for the job. He has a year to prove himself but I would imagine Hart is already shopping for another HC.

DC will be Brady Hoke, because Michigan is bringing in Tressel, who will bring in his own people. :D
. . . I would actually be okay with this, but of course, it's not happening. However, I'm still looking forward to tomorrow to see what's going on. I don't think it will be a resignation, though. My guess is either (1) The no need to hurry the process of finding a new DC, etc., or; (2) someone has already been hired for the DC position.

this damn football program has turned into AS The World Turns.

freakin A!!!!!!

I don't like alot of things you post and have never answered one before. However, on this post, you are 100% accurate. I was thinking today it was like a Soap Opera. Vol Nation, which one is it more like? The Guiding Light.......Days of our Lives.........All My Children.........this year maybe General Hospital...........

When a coach stays at a school 15+ years and wins a national championship, the school usually lets him announce that he's stepping down (even when everyone knows it was forced).

If a coach is asked to step down after 2 seasons and with a losing record, the school doesn't owe him the opportunity to give his thoughts. The AD just announces that he's not coming back and that the search process has begun.

It hasn't been two years - Dooley says it has only been one year. He's a lawyer - he should know.

Steele is not leaving a BCS caliber school to come here, for the same job, only to find that the HC could get fired after the season and he is gone too.

I don't like alot of things you post and have never answered one before. However, on this post, you are 100% accurate. I was thinking today it was like a Soap Opera. Vol Nation, which one is it more like? The Guiding Light.......Days of our Lives.........All My Children.........this year maybe General Neyland Hospital...........

This.

Yeah i say if he really is addressing the media tomorrow it isn't about some all world DC he found to replace Wilcox.

I heard on the radio that he would probably announce the hiring of DC Tommy Spangler from LA Tech. This was the guy Dooley had in his pocket knowing there was a chance Wilcox might leave.

I heard on the radio that he would probably announce the hiring of DC Tommy Spangler from LA Tech. This was the guy Dooley had in his pocket knowing there was a chance Wilcox might leave.

I think I would throw up if that happened. It wouldn't surprise me but gosh dang that would be a bad hire.

VN Store

Back