Dooley to Address Media Tomorrow

still praying he resigns this morning, but the loser plans to bleed us dry and put us back for another decade. dooley is not the answer we need a solid good coach.
:cray:
haters-gonna-hate20.jpg

Oh so Dooley is doing it all on purpose now? Interesting.

i think he is sticking around and picking up paychecks. in my opinion it is all but over for him, the only reason he gets to lead us to a 6-6 record next year is because of money. he is a lame duck coach, unless he can pull a miracle a get a great DC. i really don't see anybody great coming here to coach seeing dooley has one year left though. he would have to have a huge ego. this is his make or break year and his big coaching hire just flew to washington. don't know what else to say except the writing is on the wall.

still praying he resigns this morning, but the loser plans to bleed us dry and put us back for another decade. dooley is not the answer we need a solid good coach.

Yes. Having a coach leave 3 weeks before NSD worked out well for us last time. And I am salivating at the potential hires that would be lining up for a job where the fans lack basic common sense and want to force out coaches because they cannot snap their fingers and fix a decade worth of crap in 24 months.

Hey, I have a great idea. Let's include a mobile home in the contract so that in two years when you are saying the same thing about the next coach, he can just drive away and not even have to pack.

I hear that MENSA is looking for new members. You should apply.

I remember my first year as a football fan, too.

Yes. Having a coach leave 3 weeks before NSD worked out well for us last time. And I am salivating at the potential hires that would be lining up for a job where the fans lack basic common sense and want to force out coaches because they cannot snap their fingers and fix a decade worth of crap in 24 months.

Hey, I have a great idea. Let's include a mobile home in the contract so that in two years when you are saying the same thing about the next coach, he can just drive away and not even have to pack.

I hear that MENSA is looking for new members. You should apply.

we are going to suck anyway next year might as well take a chance with somebody who might get us back on track in acouple of years. dooley is finished it is just a matter of now or next year.

Maybe another good German story that parallels with the new DC hire?:dance2:
Dooley is studying "Downfall" to find quotes for today. For example, about how Wilcox has "stabbed him in the back".

I would like to see another "Downfall" takeoff, one about Dooley's number one fan. After receiving word of the team quitting at Kentucky and players wanting to leave, Hitler says that everything will be alright because Wilcox and Sirmon will save the recruiting class. Hitler is then informed that Wilcox has quit...

VN Store

Back