Dooley to Address Media Tomorrow

Rather surreal to have a press conference where part of your fanbase is hoping that you are resigning and/or naming a new assistant who could take your place next year. If there is no new news, rehashing that "relentless pursuit of not sucking" mantra is gonna be a letdown.

Rather surreal to have a press conference, where part of your fanbase is hoping that you are resigning and/or naming a new assistant who could take your place next year. If there is no new news, rehashing that "relentless pursuit of not sucking" mantra is gonna be a letdown.

I was thinking he should do a state of the program address. I don't know if tomorrow is a good idea till you have a new DC in place.

Reactions: 1 person
UT should 'promote' Dooley to assistant AD or AD in waiting and then hire a football coach.

I was thinking he should do a state of the program address. I don't know if tomorrow is a good idea till you have a new DC in place.

The timing, at least, would be consistent with Lincoln's ptich at Gettysburg, although Lincoln had a less divided Union and he was a capable leader.

I'm sure it will have something to do with football, again... That's about all this guy talks about, who does he think he is? John Gruden?

Yeah, I don't think people want to hear the same ole same ole-- they want new news and it better be good. Dooley's approval rating has never been lower. No sense inviting further disappointment.

The timing, at least, would be consistent with Lincoln's ptich at Gettysburg, although Lincoln had a less divided Union and he was a capable leader.

You sure? Lincoln had to hire a bunch of Generals to get the job done. He had to fire a bunch too.

You can probably catch the audio on any of the knox sports shows streaming sites.

Why not talk? We haven't heard anything from him since the end of the season. I personally would like to hear what Dooley has to say in regards to the program instead of reading countless rumors and speculation on Volnation and other sites. Right now we are suffering from the to many chiefs syndrome. You know the posters on here who feel they have the finger on the pulse of Tennessee football...

still praying he resigns this morning, but the loser plans to bleed us dry and put us back for another decade. dooley is not the answer we need a solid good coach.

VN Store

Back