Dooley to Address Media Tomorrow

He needed to do a presser after the KY game versus letting all this come about and having to address it all....The Wilcox departure finally pulled him out of hiding.....

Address it today.....Not tommorrow.....

Why would he have a presser about Wilcox leaving or whatever? Something is up here. Does anyone know if there is confirmation on this presser?

and that would require a press conference,,very doughtful.

Dowtful.

p.s. He's only been here two years, so we don't really have a track record of whether he always does this kind of thing without a presser or not.

Then why not just a press release? I don't think Dooley has ever had a press conference to announce a hiring.

See above comment. I'm not sure whether we know exactly what he 'normally' does in this situation.

I don't, at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Are you sure since it is Jimmy saying there is a presser that it is not about Tyler breaking his thumb and how long he will be out?

Reactions: 2 people
This program under CDD works without a lot of public knowledge.

With that in mind....I am hoping CDD was working the phones after Wilcox let him know he was leaving, and that the replacement is in the works.

For me... this is the good news presser.

This smells of a resignation presser.

You don't hold a presser because your DC quit.

This program under CDD works without a lot of public knowledge.

With that in mind....I am hoping CDD was working the phones after Wilcox let him know he was leaving, and that the replacement is in the works.

For me... this is the good news presser.

A presser to announce a DC hire when he's never had one on any other hire or departure? I don't think so.

From the recruiting forum

skeeter33418 (1,170) 12:03 PM Today (#P)

Rumors starting to surface already. Hart thinking of making a huge move. Gonna be one of those days.

This smells of a resignation presser.

You don't hold a presser because your DC quit.

He's not resigning. Period.

Everybody here has been begging for him to speak to the media, so now he does it and everyone thinks its odd? Really?

Reactions: 4 people
Its when he says Wilcox and Sirmon left because they are young, inexperienced, and he throws them under the bus. You know, a continuation of his "management style".

From the recruiting forum

skeeter33418 (1,170) 12:03 PM Today (#P)

Rumors starting to surface already. Hart thinking of making a huge move. Gonna be one of those days.

**** just got real.

Reactions: 2 people
If he resigns or is fired, this program won't recover for at least 10 more years.

bullcrap.

if he is fired and some guy like del rio walked in we would keep our recruits and keep moving forward without losing a step.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back