Dooley on the "25 Rule" [Again]

He speaks out against every time he's in front of a microphone. That's why they ask him the questions. It's my opinion and preference that it's time for him to move on. If you disagree, great.

This is funny...most fans said CDD should talk more...but now he is anwsering questions ...they are saying he needs to talk less...go figure :eek:lol:

Reactions: 2 people
Love this quote

"Even if you agree or totally disagree with Dooley’s comments on over-signing, you have to give him credit for going public with his strong opinions on such a sensitive issue, unlike many of his politically-correct peers."

I should have known better than to use the verb "whining". I'll take my lumps for that one.

Had my response been more tactfully crafted, these responses might not have been so over the top.

The responses were not over the top, as you didn't craft your response more tactfully.

Here, let me fix your post:

"Had my response not been so over the top, these responses might have been more tactfully crafted."

The responses were not over the top, as you didn't craft your response more tactfully.

Here, let me fix your post:

"Had my response not been so over the top, these responses might have been more tactfully crafted."

Per usual Nagateer, VN would greatly benefit from the use of a decoder ring to decipher your crafty musings.

i think his real argument is about the sign and place rule.

Per usual Nagateer, VN would greatly benefit from the use of a decoder ring to decipher your crafty musings.

I knew you were ignorant, as evidenced by your posting history. But come on, if you can't understand that simple sentence, maybe mommy shouldn't be letting you play on the 'puter.

I knew you were ignorant, as evidenced by your posting history. But come on, if you can't understand that simple sentence, maybe mommy shouldn't be letting you play on the 'puter.

Your sandy vagina is a constant reminder of just how much I miss the beach.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back