Dooley on the "25 Rule" [Again]

It was clearly a joke people...and a good one! Chill babbbby!!! It's ALL good here in Big Orange Country!

Ohhhh...I knew I'd seen this before. This is what happens when things get moved to the recruiting forum. It's like I never even seen it.

Care to rephrase?

You re-post an article that has been discussed already and say HE needs to move on?

If he had started replying "no comment" to the questions, half the fanbase would be calling him a pansy for skirting the issue and backing down. It amazed me, the vitriol some in our fanbase insist on promoting.

Vitriol? You're clueless. I like Dooley, and hope he succeeds. And to your point that I'm the one whining, I posted one article about an interview that I didn't realize had already been discussed. Solid logic.

Reactions: 1 person
The boys are rarely in shorts....not that I have noticed or anything...lol

images

Reactions: 2 people
Vitriol? You're clueless. I like Dooley, and hope he succeeds. And to your point that I'm the one whining, I posted one article about an interview that I didn't realize had already been discussed. Solid logic.

Hey you can't have a point of view, this guy drinks a certain soda and is the weiner.

Hey you can't have a point of view, this guy drinks a certain soda and is the weiner.

This whole thread is waste of kilobytes. I forgot the 8th Commandment of VN, "Thou shalt not question Lord Dooley of Athens, without fear of being labeled an enemy of the state."

There was some questionable hottub action in the santos thread at one point, just saying.

The rule is the rule, fair or not, time for him to stop whining, and deal with it. Everyone knows his stance by now.

It's time for you to stop whining about Dooley, and deal with it. Everyone knows your stance by now.

It's time for you to stop whining about Dooley, and deal with it. Everyone knows your stance by now.

My stance on Dooley has never changed, you dolt. I like him, hope he succeeds, but wouldn't bet the farm on it. You still have your man knickers in a wad over me and 2000 other posters calling you out in that stupid Ainge thread.

p.s.

This was a hit piece. I just read it, and the 'journalist' is an absolute imbecile. He was pissed that Dooley got five players out of Georgia. The whole article is a result of that. He asked totally retarded questions.

My stance on Dooley has never changed, you dolt. I like him, hope he succeeds, but wouldn't bet the farm on it. You still have your man knickers in a wad over me and 2000 other posters calling you out in that stupid Ainge thread.
You just got posi-trolled.

If by "pont of view" you mean two thoughts connected by some form of rationality, then correct, you've proven yourself incapable of a "point of view". With that said, did you ever return to the BJ Coleman thread for another "attack-the-man" rebuttal after having your entire "point of view" exposed as utter drivel?

This whole thread is waste of kilobytes. I forgot the 8th Commandment of VN, "Thou shalt not question Lord Dooley of Athens, without fear of being labeled an enemy of the state."

There are ways to question people without calling them a "whiner" who just needs to "deal with it".

Sounds like someone gets their feelings hurt when other people call them out. The good thing about Forums is that the original "viewpoints" are there when folks start trying to wriggle out of that "viewpoint". You said it, bro. Own it.

There are ways to question people without calling them a "whiner" who just needs to "deal with it".

Sounds like someone gets their feelings hurt when other people call them out. The good thing about Forums is that the original "viewpoints" are there when folks start trying to wriggle out of that "viewpoint". You said it, bro. Own it.

What exactly am I trying to wriggle out of? You and your merry band of over-reactors are trying to twist this around, and label me as some Dooley-hating negavol, when that couldn't be further from the truth.

Correcting that ignorance is not trying to wriggle out of anything. From the onset of this thread, I stated that it was my OPINION that it was time for Dooley to move on.

See how that works...MY OPINION.

VN Store

Back