Dont send stupid stuff to recruits

I'm so damn thankful that I'm not growing up in this day and age.

It can definitely be tough. Even popular kids who'd never have been bullied in the past and aren't bullied at school are subject to tech bullying. All it takes is one person and they can pretend to be numerous posters via various methods. It usually doesn't get to the popular kids as much as kids who fall in the middle or at the bottom of the school hierarchy but it can still sting and for some who may have problems going on at home or other issues it can push them over the age.

I don't think we give enough credit to kids for how damn hard it can be just to be a kid these days. Even school policies are often absurd and can end up with a kid getting arrested or charged for things they shouldn't be arrested/charged for even a few years ago.

I remember in 2010 when jacory harris a thousand INTS..a bunch of Miami fans were killing him on twitter and using racial slurs. they were really unfair to him. A bunch of recruits saw that and it got them discouraged about coming to Miami cuz what kid wants to deal with over obsessive adults bashing them about a football game.

its a game people.

I remember in 2010 when jacory harris a thousand INTS..a bunch of Miami fans were killing him on twitter and using racial slurs. they were really unfair to him. A bunch of recruits saw that and it got them discouraged about coming to Miami cuz what kid wants to deal with over obsessive adults bashing them about a football game.

its a game people.

In other words things were better for Miami when this guy was sending stuff to recruits

nevinshapiromug.jpg

If your going to send anything to a recruit, make sure it's in 10's and 20's. Higher denomination bills could be a red flag.

I use PRISM.

My point was/is that others here are great at seeking out information from various sources and depositing it on VN. Point of this thread though is some of those same people may also send things to recruits they shouldn't.

Which means I'm going to have to return the 23 committed recruits thank you cards to the crazy store.

VN Store

Back