Dont drink the milk now ?

First time I ever drank pasteurized milk was when I started school, thought it tasted like crap.

We always drank raw milk straight from the tank when we were kids. We also rarely ever got sick, colds, flu what have you. I always believed there was a correlation.

For some reason I heard raw milk was dangerous. I grew up in rural PA next to an Mennonite dairy so I am pretty sure I was drinking raw milk back then.

Have a fridge full of them, and beer. I tried to get my younger brother to take them all after the superbowl last night be he wouldn't. Now I am forced to eat brats and drink Newcastles for the next few days. :cray:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: 4 people
For some reason I heard raw milk was dangerous. I grew up in rural PA next to an Mennonite dairy so I am pretty sure I was drinking raw milk back then.

Just spoils faster. A class A dairy has to meet pretty stringent cleanliness standards, milk is tested at every shipment so I wouldn't fear drinking milk from and of those.

Fine, you guys just go ahead with your soy milkshakes and lack of butter on your baked potato side order with your tofu steak. :)

I'll keep my cow products.

Reactions: 2 people
We're also the only species of mammals that will throw another species of mammal on the grill flavored with delicious spices and cook it up to perfection.

And then wash it down with the milk of another species frozen and stirred to a delightful consistency.

Fine, you guys just go ahead with your soy milkshakes and lack of butter on your baked potato side order with your tofu steak. :)

I'll keep my cow products.

Soy gives men emotions and MOOBs, it is a scientific fact.

What's wrong with honey? Animals eat that..you don't feed it to infants..

Nothing is wrong with honey. That's my point. Just as nothing is wrong with milk. You can feed honey to an infant. Local honey is great if your wee one has allergies. Honey is also good for upset tummies. I just think it is funny how people whip on milk but not other things we consume.

Tragically I've seemed to recently become somewhat intolerant of milk. I used to drink at least one big glass every day without problems, but I've basically given it up since it started making me sick in the past few months. And I'm not gonna drink soy milk. It's a shame.

I used to drink soymilk until I started hearing that soy contains plant estrogen and could shrink your tallywhacker.

For some reason I heard raw milk was dangerous.

The processed milk big $$$ business pays for a lot of "scientific" "studies" that propogate this misinformation.

Soy does not effect men's hormonal levels. Phytoestrogens are no estrogen, and they do not feminize men. They have actually been linked to lowered prostate cancer, and many other healthy benefits for men (as well as women).

I use soymilk and whey powder as workout drink. I make my own tofu from fresh soymilk. I add okara to some mixes for added protein/fiber. This is all within the context of eating dairy, meats, grains and vegetables. (An otherwise balanced diet.) I have no moobs, no leaky nipples, and the wife hasn't complained about anything else. ;) Along with changing my workout to 4x/wk kettlebells at New Year, I've added several pounds of lean muscle while lowering bodyfat.

If I were you, I'd research the research and consider adding some non-processed soy-- especially if you work out. I'd hate for you to miss out on some very healthy protein just because Mayfield paid a lot of money to besmirch their rival. :hi:

The processed milk big $$$ business pays for a lot of "scientific" "studies" that propogate this misinformation.

Soy does not effect men's hormonal levels. Phytoestrogens are no estrogen, and they do not feminize men. They have actually been linked to lowered prostate cancer, and many other healthy benefits for men (as well as women).

I use soymilk and whey powder as workout drink. I make my own tofu from fresh soymilk. I add okara to some mixes for added protein/fiber. This is all within the context of eating dairy, meats, grains and vegetables. (An otherwise balanced diet.) I have no moobs, no leaky nipples, and the wife hasn't complained about anything else. ;) Along with changing my workout to 4x/wk kettlebells at New Year, I've added several pounds of lean muscle while lowering bodyfat.

If I were you, I'd research the research and consider adding some non-processed soy-- especially if you work out. I'd hate for you to miss out on some very healthy protein just because Mayfield paid a lot of money to besmirch their rival. :hi:
My protein levels are maxed (no homo)

Reactions: 1 person
How do you make tofu? And why?

You add a little vinegar to hot soymilk and stir. It creates curds, which are strained and pressed to form tofu. It's like soy cheese sort of. It is a very lean, healthy source of protein that basically takes on the taste of whatever you cook with it. Fresh tofu is 1000 times better than that stuff you buy i the store. On its own, it has a nice, nutty flavor.

You add a little vinegar to hot soymilk and stir. It creates curds, which are strained and pressed to form tofu. It's like soy cheese sort of. It is a very lean, healthy source of protein that basically takes on the taste of whatever you cook with it. Fresh tofu is 1000 times better than that stuff you buy i the store. On its own, it has a nice, nutty flavor.

No offense but :pukeb:

Reactions: 2 people

So if I was to cook it with a big honkin slab of medium rare cow, it will taste like steak?

VN Store

Back