Dont drink the milk now ?

Fallacy! And because their mom told them they were.

Love cold milk w/pancakes & syrup for damn sure. You can't beat that my friend. This post was in reply to OB post. For some reason this stupid computer did this on your post. :)

Last edited:
I like milk, I just don't drink it very often. And when I do it always takes my gastrointestinal region a few days to adjust to it...

Here is some other crazy nutrition advice..low fat anything is worse than the normal product. In fact non processed fats will help you from being obese when used in moderation. Bacon has sodium nitrate..saltpeter in it..gives you ass cancer..like 60% greater chance if you eat it regularly compared to someone who doesn't eat it as regular.

A few abnormal cases are not the norm.

The cases show that there is no inherent instinct against inter-species nursing, from either the infant or the mother. The reason that it is 'abnormal' is because in the wild, either: Species do not come into contact to nurse, or we don't get to observe the nursing.

I don't drink milk. It really shouldn't be drunk much after infancy.

Sounds like an opinion to me-- which is fine. My doctor recommended raw goats milk for me (rheumatoid arthritis), since it has natural cortizone. I went off of harsh steroids and methotrexate on raw goat's milk.

Ever wonder why so many people are lactose intolerant? There are tons that probably don't even know it.

Ever wondered why some people are allergic to ___(fill in the blank)___. Does that mean that everything that anyone on earth is allergic to is inherently bad for you? Wait... Didn't you say:

A few abnormal cases are not the norm.

lol...

Reactions: 1 person
The cases show that there is no inherent instinct against inter-species nursing, from either the infant or the mother. The reason that it is 'abnormal' is because in the wild, either: Species do not come into contact to nurse, or we don't get to observe the nursing.

Sounds like an opinion to me-- which is fine. My doctor recommended raw goats milk for me (rheumatoid arthritis), since it has natural cortizone. I went off of harsh steroids and methotrexate on raw goat's milk.

Ever wondered why some people are allergic to ___(fill in the blank)___. Does that mean that everything that anyone on earth is allergic to is inherently bad for you? Wait... Didn't you say:

lol...
Sixty percent of adults can't digest milk - USATODAY.com

60%..

does anyone drink milk with ice in it?...

I dont know why but that is sickening to me.

The reality is if it tastes good you are going to drink it, good or not for you. I love beer..like 12 sometimes.. :rock:

Just don't drink the milk from China...

Then obviously, the adult males that can't digest it shouldn't eat it. That is not proof that milk is inherently bad for humanity.

I'm not a milk champion by any stretch. I drink occasional milk and make my own soymilk from dry beans-- just because I like soymilk. But I think it's a stretch to vilify milk.

(Note: Pretty much ALL of our over-processed modern diet is overall bad for you.)

All I know is, when I'm just about out of milk to go along w/my peanut butter & crackers, I almost go in a panic for some reason. It's crazy man just crazy.

Then obviously, the adult males that can't digest it shouldn't eat it. That is not proof that milk is inherently bad for humanity.

I'm not a milk champion by any stretch. I drink occasional milk and make my own soymilk from dry beans-- just because I like soymilk. But I think it's a stretch to vilify milk.

(Note: Pretty much ALL of our over-processed modern diet is overall bad for you.)

Read the article. It explains why we drink milk. It says Northern Europeans had a vitamin D deficiency and that the milk drinking helped that out (obviously a long time ago). It shows that like 0% of native Americans can digest milk, 5% Asians, etc. I wouldn't go so far as to say its bad for you, but you probably shouldn't drink it. Just like processed foods as you mention, we all know they are bad but we eat em anyways. I just ate a bratwurst in a cuban roll..mmmm nitrates to my belly!

By the way, in my research of the safety of whole, raw milk, I came across a mountain of lactose intolerant people who were drinking raw milk with no problems. I had many lactose intolerant people try my raw goat's milk with no digestion problems at all.

So, it may be the processing, and not the product.

Id lean towards probably 90% processing if people can slam raw milk with no worries.

You bet. Cold milk with Pizza, spaghetti, lasagna almost any (not seafood) Italian food.

Of course I grew up on a dairy farm.

I wouldn't even consider milk w/pizza or any Italian food. It all depends on the taste buds & that doesn't sound very good to me. But if you like it, hey, keep it up.

And most of them not in America and Europe. We've actually adapted to it mostly. Lactose intolerance isn't as big of a thing here. I only know of a handful of them in my personal life. Certainly not 60%

I think a lot more people are lactose intolerant than they let on. Like I said earlier I can drink milk and my stomach gets upset. After a few days it adjusts. I can handle ice cream, butter, cheese, etc with zero issues. I always chalked it up to milk just makes me have to deuce..but more than likely its just my bodies inability to digest it properly. I'm lactose tolerant unless its those damn Cow Milks..I don't want none of them around lowering my property values.

I'm worried now. It sounds like you and I are really close in opinion. lol

We are. I might come off sounding like I am anti milk or whatever but that isn't the case. I'll pound some chocolate milk after a good workout if I didnt worry about the friggin bloating.

Milk and cookies/cake..its a must.

I used to drink soymilk until I started hearing that soy contains plant estrogen and could shrink your tallywhacker. Went to almond, then to just plain water. I only ever drank milk if it was in a protein shake. I dont eat cereal because it seems I need to eat the whole damn box to actually feel full..that can be bad when you love Reese's Cup cereal..

When I think about products I absolutely do whatever to avoid it is usually anything containing nitrates (bye bye bacon/sausages), frozen anything other than raw vegetables (massive sodium), and chicken raised on hormones. Luckily I live in a big town where alternatives are available right at the grocery store. The nitrate one is hard to avoid. I love bacon and I like brats N beer during football.

Last edited:
By the way, in my research of the safety of whole, raw milk, I came across a mountain of lactose intolerant people who were drinking raw milk with no problems. I had many lactose intolerant people try my raw goat's milk with no digestion problems at all.

So, it may be the processing, and not the product.

First time I ever drank pasteurized milk was when I started school, thought it tasted like crap.

We always drank raw milk straight from the tank when we were kids. We also rarely ever got sick, colds, flu what have you. I always believed there was a correlation.

We are. I might come off sounding like I am anti milk or whatever but that isn't the case. I'll pound some chocolate milk after a good workout if I didnt worry about the friggin bloating.

Milk and cookies/cake..its a must.

I used to drink soymilk until I started hearing that soy contains plant estrogen and could shrink your tallywhacker. Went to almond, then to just plain water. I only ever drank milk if it was in a protein shake. I dont eat cereal because it seems I need to eat the whole damn box to actually feel full..that can be bad when you love Reese's Cup cereal..

When I think about products I absolutely do whatever to avoid it is usually anything containing nitrates (bye bye bacon/sausages), frozen anything other than raw vegetables (massive sodium), and chicken raised on hormones. Luckily I live in a big town where alternatives are available right at the grocery store. The nitrate one is hard to avoid. I love bacon and I like brats N beer during football.

Gotta cheat sometimes man. :) I couldn't give up the brats.

Gotta cheat sometimes man. :) I couldn't give up the brats.

Have a fridge full of them, and beer. I tried to get my younger brother to take them all after the superbowl last night be he wouldn't. Now I am forced to eat brats and drink Newcastles for the next few days. :cray:

VN Store

Back