Does South Carolina look beatable now?

Beatable? They didn't even look winnable. If the don't created a pass rush they are in serious trouble.

I always wait at least four weeks into the season before I start looking at who is good and who is not. Tonight is not much more than meh to me.

Just for clarification, is Texas A&M soft with that scheme? Didn't look like it. :happy:

This is for the denizens of scrapping Butch's scheme because it's "not physical" enough to play in the SEC. :no:

Reactions: 1 person
This game just exposed how uninformed the experts are. I'm feeling more and more optimistic about our Vols by the minute. ESPN had SC playing in the freakin national championship 4 hrs ago and telling everyone not to overlook Ole Miss. Games are won on the field not in a studio in Bristol.

Yes, the DL was soft, no pass rush, and they played zone coverage behind them all night if that happens against UT, the Vols will win too.

The Ole Miss offense looks pretty weak. But, the defense is fast and hits hard and they are fast . Did I mention they look really fast?

The Ole Miss offense looks pretty weak. But, the defense is fast and hits hard and they are fast . Did I mention they look really fast?

They do look fast against Boise, but it's Boise not Texas A&M. Ole Miss lacks skills players on offense.

We beat a better USC team last year and we are better at every position this year.... We beat them, looking like an 8 win season now

Look TAMU is a pretty good football team. They're doing things on the field that I would not expect our team to do this year so yes they're obviously beatable but no I don't think we're magically favored suddenly.

A&M's offense is how ours should be if we get a good QB and can execute like they do.

Always interesting to see how teams come out of the gate. Preseason prognostications are just about always off in one direction or the other, given the amount of turnover in college. I just hope we look better than expected...

We beat a better USC team last year and we are better at every position this year.... We beat them, looking like an 8 win season now

This x1000. Thank you for your common sense take on the situation. Anyone who fails to arrive at this conclusion given the clear and abundant evidence at hand is irreparably divorced from reality. Keep fighting the good fight!

This x1000. Thank you for your common sense take on the situation. Anyone who fails to arrive at this conclusion given the clear and abundant evidence at hand is irreparably divorced from reality. Keep fighting the good fight!

lol..pot and kettle talking with each other

This helps with the schedule hand wringers. One less top ten team on the schedule.

Last call, you've had enough

VN Store

Back