Does South Carolina look beatable now?

Also agreed. TT never went undefeated...

TT never had the athletes. They were lucky to get 2 4* recruits a year but the "system" is very QB friendly. A&M had a soph. on the road in his very first start last night and they are already talking Heisman trophy. Almost 700yds of offense.

Saban's team will struggle. Their size on D will work against them when they play A&M. They will have to use everyone they have to keep from getting gassed.

LSU is best equipped to stop that offense IMO.

carolina has no pass rush,a mediocre front and severe secondary issues. I knew this all summer. I wondered why the media liked them so much. This is what happens when you get the ball out fast. they had no answer.

Nailed it.

This is why the pre-season stuff can be such a joke. They very seldom look deeper than the surface. They assume that teams like USCe and Mizzou who lose major contributors will magically come up with replacements. They ignore teams that have potential and emerging talent.

Obviously USCe isn't done for the year. They'll make corrections and Spurrier more than any other CFB coach will be will to scrap something that isn't working. The 3-4 experiment could be over already. But they simply did not look talented anywhere to me without Davis playing.

Nailed it.

This is why the pre-season stuff can be such a joke. They very seldom look deeper than the surface. They assume that teams like USCe and Mizzou who lose major contributors will magically come up with replacements. They ignore teams that have potential and emerging talent.

Obviously USCe isn't done for the year. They'll make corrections and Spurrier more than any other CFB coach will be will to scrap something that isn't working. The 3-4 experiment could be over already. But they simply did not look talented anywhere to me without Davis playing.

Very slow on defense.

Nailed it.

Listening to Spurrier last night, sounded like that was definitely the case. He is the kind of coach who is not afraid to admit it was a mistake and pull the plug immediately.

Our strengthen is USCs weakness .... A&M beat them with big fast talented wide receivers ... Secondary was extremely weak and expect north and company to have a field day with those gamecock DBS

Worley has to really step up for that to happen. I hope he does.

Well, USC, Miss, and Vandy didn't look that hot. It could have been first of the season rust but if it isn't. We could definitely pick up 3 wins.

*depending on how we look Sunday

Well, USC, Miss, and Vandy didn't look that hot. It could have been first of the season rust but if it isn't. We could definitely pick up 3 wins.

*depending on how we look Sunday

8 wins is looking more and more realistic. 9 if I'm dreaming.

I knew SC was going to stink coming in. Didn't know it was going to be this bad. Spurrier will go into panic mode and start playing student section fans at QB. Couple the inevitable QB carousel with that slow, bad defense and it only gets worse for the cocks.

We'll get some more answers about the rest of the east Saturday. Looking forward to it.

If UGA loses to Clemson I'm going to laugh my ass off.

8 wins is looking more and more realistic. 9 if I'm dreaming.

I knew SC was going to stink coming in. Didn't know it was going to be this bad. Spurrier will go into panic mode and start playing student section fans at QB. Couple the inevitable QB carousel with that slow, bad defense and it only gets worse for the cocks.

We'll get some more answers about the rest of the east Saturday. Looking forward to it.

If UGA loses to Clemson I'm going to laugh my ass off.

I'm usually one to pull for SEC teams in out of conference games, but I'm not gonna lie...I was kinda pulling for Boise St. last night and my sister is an Ole Miss alum. I'll be rooting for Clemson and West Virginia tomorrow. I want every one of our opponents demoralized before we play them.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm usually one to pull for SEC teams in out of conference games, but I'm not gonna lie...I was kinda pulling for Boise St. last night and my sister is an Ole Miss alum. I'll be rooting for Clemson and West Virginia tomorrow. I want every one of our opponents demoralized before we play them.

Nope i want bama undefeated so that way (if we have some success and a solid record by then) we can get college gameday. can you imagine the signs for kiffens return to knoxville? Would be some of the best ever i guarantee it! Then we pull a miracle in front of a national audience and hand bama their first losss. would be soooo sweet

Yes they look beatable now,but with my luck the will be playing lights out by the time we play them

All I got to say...Thank God we don't have A&M on the scheldule this year.. Very impressed by Kenny Hill, their players looked fast and looked big and long.. Esp their skill guys..

Indeed, TAM looks extremely good for so early in the season, Bama, LSU, Auburn and Ol Miss should take notice

Indeed, TAM looks extremely good for so early in the season, Bama, LSU, Auburn and Ol Miss should take notice
Bro, the nation took notice last night.. I really enjoyed A&M's tempo, that offense is the one I would love from Butch and it's similar to what we run.. I was very jealous last night watching their offense it was like a well oiled machine....

A&M is loaded

I'm not so sure yet on D. I am not convinced USCe will be nearly as good without Shaw or more specifically WITH Thompson.

I think their D's "improvement" was likely in part due to the opponent.

Until we actually see something on the field, I am not certain whether UT takes advantage or not but I see Mizzou ready to take a tumble... and maybe USCe too.

with better players and more of them year after year and no new football programs being built, more teams can beat anybody on any day, and those days are more and more each year.

VN Store

Back