Does South Carolina look beatable now?

One game at a time gentleman.....don't piss off Bruce...seriously starting to stress him out...

5ELtZRj.gif

Reactions: 1 person
The first team in the SEC that grows some balls and doesn't run a prevent defense will win it all.

Bet da ol ball coach wishes ASSPN hadn't made that special about his life that aired a couple days ago. :muahaha:

Does South Carolina look beatable with the up-tempo offense? Just wondering! They didn't handle it very well last year with half the talent.

They look very beatable by Texas A&M. Can't tell anything about any future games based on that beat down by a well prepared team that executed very well. I just hope the Vol team and coaches watched the game. Just because you're favored doesn't mean jack.

Guys.. I think most here know that you Can Not listen to pre-season hype. It was not that long ago.. well it does seem a long time.. but anyway Gameday had us competing for the Crystal trophy... at the end of the season we lost 6 games.... this is why we are Anxious for the season to start, because We Do Not Know.

GO VOLS!

Perhaps Steve could have used a real SEC QB, like Keeton. :loco:

Watching South Carolina and Ole Miss look crappy makes me worry about the things that could go wrong for our young team.
NegaVOLing I know I know

TAM is improved. They're a good team. From just one game, it is difficult to tell how good they are.

USCe did NOT play like a good defensive team tonight. Their O may not be bad if Davis plays... but their D does not look talented at all. TAM physically beat them.
It just goes to show how much they miss Clowney, Quarles, and Hampton from the defense. Same d-coord, etc. Just a few key players graduate, and you lose your pass rush, and pass coverage, and you get drilled.

Hmm.... Now wait a minute.... SClittle sucks... Ole Miss is mediocre... We elbow jack USU. Espn loves us.

They look very beatable by Texas A&M. Can't tell anything about any future games based on that beat down by a well prepared team that executed very well. I just hope the Vol team and coaches watched the game. Just because you're favored doesn't mean jack.

Spot on. Also not many teams in the SEC have put up the kind of offensive numbers TAMU have the past couple of years. This game is a horrible predictor of SC's season.

VN Store

Back