Does CBJ still recruit for Cincy?

I'll take a 3* recruit because they have potential especially when you have a coach known for developing his players. And besides stars are not everything not all football all stars in the country were a 4 or 5 star player.

I don't agree with the OP, but this sounds like a Dooley excuse if I've ever heard one.

Reactions: 2 people
thread-lock.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
This is a great bump, and should not be locked. It should be evidence that we will rise again and people should just let CBJ keep putting on the hot sauce.

lol Butch Jones had been on the job 6 days and this moron was already calling him out on recruiting. SMH.

You have to remember he did say he was from Bama and if you checked his spelling it showed! He also said he coached high school football down there and then he complained about parents being on him all the time, but since they were all relatives it shouldn't have bothered him.

That crow goes down a hell of a lot easier with some ffffarve beans and a good bottle of chianti. He maybe a little embarrassed about starting this one.

He is all over the 3* recruits still. I can't believe this is what this program has settled for. I figured at worst Hart just got a coach that could own Franklin. Guess not. Before you say he just got here. Your hottest when you first get somewhere in recruiting.

In retrospect, you're an effing idiot for starting this thread less than a week after CBJ was hired. How do you like him now??

Reactions: 1 person
I forgot this guy existed...you need to remember clueless posters or you are doomed to....read their repeat ramblings at late....hours
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
He is all over the 3* recruits still. I can't believe this is what this program has settled for. I figured at worst Hart just got a coach that could own Franklin. Guess not. Before you say he just got here. Your hottest when you first get somewhere in recruiting.

Some people are never happy. We have a top 5 recruiting class in April and ur complaining about a three star, do us all a favor and shut up.

VN Store

Back