Does CBJ still recruit for Cincy?

vols1707

He is all over the 3* recruits still. I can't believe this is what this program has settled for. I figured at worst Hart just got a coach that could own Franklin. Guess not. Before you say he just got here. Your hottest when you first get somewhere in recruiting.

Reactions: 3 people
He is all over the 3* recruits still. I can't believe this is what this program has settled for. I figured at worst Hart just got a coach that could own Franklin. Guess not. Before you say he just got here. Your hottest when you first get somewhere in recruiting.

It's called salvage, it's a lot harder to take a 4* and 5* than a 3, he doesn't have time to build relationships, don't be an idiot.

Reactions: 31 people
There is so much wrong with this post.

Just for starters he's had inhouse visits with Carl Lawson DE out of GA ranked #2 player in the country.Marqez North WR out of NC top 50 player Other countless top 100 players. Do some research buddy. Look at our recruting forum.

Reactions: 18 people

Such a shame UT overlooked you during the search for a new coach. You could have fixed this dumpster fire your first week. Fire Hart imo.

Reactions: 10 people
before we start bashing-- I am holding out to see when the heck he is going to offer Woulard... kid is a phenominal athlete no matter what position he plays, and he has basically said if we offer, he will accept. I know he has a plan that we have no clue about, but some things are pretty obvious. IMO

:eek:hmy:Boy he has been on the job 5 or 6 days, thought we wold be number 1 in the recruiting polls by now. Give the man time, dont throw dirt in his face till he dies.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't understand what the fuss is about Butch Jones recruiting style. He must be doing something right bc so far he has went after some big time players and the majority of the 3 stars he has offered have big time offers and many have SEC schools after them. Get off the guy and let him do his job.

Reactions: 3 people

Come on dude.Look at how many 3* recruits get to the Nfl.There are a bunch of 3* players that do better than the 4's and 5's.Sorry.Thats just fact.Not Fiction.

Reactions: 2 people
Wow guys just wow. I guess I'm an idiot for wanting good players at Tennessee? Wow. And want to base a recruiting forum on how well he is recruiting? And I'm an idiot? Look at new offers he is extending? 3*'s And 1st official he hosts 3* way to make the priority on the first recruit he hosts.

A lot of people assume 3 stars are a terrible thing, every SEC team will sign several 3 stars. We of course want 4's and 5's but most every 3 star he has offered have had major offers from all over the country...

Wow guys just wow. I guess I'm an idiot for wanting good players at Tennessee? Wow. And want to base a recruiting forum on how well he is recruiting? And I'm an idiot? Look at new offers he is extending? 3*'s And 1st official he hosts 3* way to make the priority on the first recruit he hosts.

Yeah that guy that is a 3 star is currently committed to Auburn and LSU has offered and some other good programs. Must not be to bad.

Will the stupid posts stop?? :furious3:

Do a little research, most of the 4 star and 5 star guys have most of their visits either already scheduled or plan to take them in January. Have some patience, good times are ahead. We need to build quality depth and a good 3 star is quality depth in my opinion...YOu mad bro?

I'll take a 3* recruit because they have potential especially when you have a coach known for developing his players. And besides stars are not everything not all football all stars in the country were a 4 or 5 star player.

Why is it when there is a thread that a lot of us don't agree with-- instead of just disagreeing in a mature way or debate the thread, everyone lately seems to go off the deep end and starts throwing insults and hay-makers! Can't we all just get along? Surely it wouldn't have to do with the fact that for the last 4yrs, we have all taken it on the chin as fans and are a little jumpy/nervy?

I'll take a 3* recruit because they have potential especially when you have a coach known for developing his players. And besides stars are not everything not all football all stars in the country were a 4 or 5 star player.

This! And you look at different rating services, and a 3 star at Rivals may be a 4 star with eSPN, or a 4 star with 247...Riley Ferguson is an example of this...

When you do have good 4-5* players they all leave school early most of the time.The 3's build depth and leadership on a Football team.

People this is the most important recruiting class Tennessee has had in a long time. Look at 2013 schedule! Tennessee will not make a bowl game. Guess what more 3*. With players leaving for NFL. He should be able to sell 4* better.

VN Store

Back