Do we have too many laws or too many criminals?

Our nation needs Law and Order now.

King Obama has been sitting on his throne holding the hand of his Lord, Eric Holder, and together they have stirred up racial hatred of white people in general, and all white police officers in particular.

Their subjects are suffering greatly because of it.

We don't have debtors prison in America... or at least we shouldn't. Plus, why should the courts be involved in what a families finances should be?

Who is going to get involved....maybe men should stop being deadbeat dads and support their kids....they are some of the worst kinds of criminals.

Reactions: 1 person
A lot of these good men should learn to keep it in their pants and they wouldn't be subject to CS.

Its funny how we hold the men to such a high standard (keep it in their pants), yet we don't use the same logic on the other side (keep your legs closed).

Reactions: 2 people
Agree but I've seen more guys who put themselves in the position simply because they can't keep it in their pants.

I would say it is 50/50 at best. When you add in the fact that women initiate over 70% of divorces, I would argue that it is the women overwhelmingly that are putting good men in bad situations based on some arbitrary number that a court says a man should pay... or else go to jail.

Reactions: 3 people
Most laws are fine with the exception of some drug laws. People are the problem. Multiculturalism is the problem.

Reactions: 5 people
Its funny how we hold the men to such a high standard (keep it in their pants), yet we don't use the same logic on the other side (keep your legs closed).

By nature men are supposed to be smarter than women and the leaders. We should be held to a higher standard. We also should stick around and teach our daughters to keep their legs closed.

Reactions: 3 people
You can't do that if you are in jail or not in the home.

Excuses.

Be a man, show your kids you'll do what it takes to keep the family together or at the very least meet your obligations.

I used to believe as you do until we had friends getting divorced. 3/4 of them divorced because the guy was screwing around. All made the same lame excuse that they weren't satisfied at home. Well tuff **** bucko, you married the woman, bred her now suck it up and deal with it.

Reactions: 1 person
Excuses.

Be a man, show your kids you'll do what it takes to keep the family together or at the very least meet your obligations.

I used to believe as you do until we had friends getting divorced. 3/4 of them divorced because the guy was screwing around. All made the same lame excuse that they weren't satisfied at home. Well tuff **** bucko, you married the woman, bred her now suck it up and deal with it.

Money is the leading cause

I will add that no one should be too big to jail. Some of the biggest criminals around will never even see a courtroom

There should be a law that requires congress to repeal two laws for every one they pass.

There wouldn't be so many in prison if the death penalty was used as it should be. I believe in rehabilitation for most crimes - Once!
Third strike, you are literally out.

There should be a law that requires congress to repeal two laws for every one they pass.

There wouldn't be so many in prison if the death penalty was used as it should be. I believe in rehabilitation for most crimes - Once!
Third strike, you are literally out.

I'm all for it with violent offenders. But that's all, and even at that, it's still not cut and dry by any means.

That should be the question that runs through every man's mind before he steps out to dip his wick...... "Is this worth half of all my stuff?"....

I've asked myself this question every time, and I always come up with the same answer.

Most women my age can't even touch this. Half of them are still in school.

Where's her heroine shirt?

latest

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back