Do we have too many laws or too many criminals?

You also don't have the right to impede the free movement of another person.

Not arguing that point. I'm arguing that the penalty for holding up traffic during a demonstration should be handled under existing law. Nor should the consequence of doing this be a felony or getting run over by an SUV.

If you justifiably feel threatened, existing law already allows you to protect yourself.

But you do not have the right to drive over a crowd just because you are running late for work or a foot massage at home.

Well if I am driving along at 70 miles an hour and there is a line of libtards in the road the safest course of action is to plow through them. Applying the brakes could lead to losing control of the vehicle which would put me in fear.

Reactions: 1 person
Not arguing that point. I'm arguing that the penalty for holding up traffic during a demonstration should be handled under existing law. Nor should the consequence of doing this be a felony or getting run over by an SUV.

um no. That should not be the penalty for being a retard and protesting on a highway. It should be an 18 wheeler that plows through them.

Reactions: 1 person

It needs to be harsh enough to keep them out of the road.... i don't blame anyone for running someone over that is hanging out in the middle of the road.

Have you read the comments?

I have, nowhere have I seen anyone advocating killing someone just because they need to get to a non urgent destination. People are more concerned with their cars being surrounded by people who may be interested in doing harm.

Serious question. We have the largest prison population in the free world (and probably the unfree world also). Is it because we just have an abnormal number of bad people here in the USA or is it because we make so many things in this country illegal and worthy of spending time in jail?

Could this nation stand to have a culling of the laws on the books?
Both

Reactions: I40flyer
In many countries they don't have as many/capita locked up, because they shoot criminals. We have far to many laws, but we also have weird enforcement, some people go to prison for the same crime, others don't even get charged for. The first consideration for some law enforcement organizations is to find out what political party the criminal belongs to; by far most people in prison are there for violent crimes, murder being number one.

VN Store

Back