Did Filipowski get what he deserved?

Doubling down forever isnā€™t going to make you any less wrong lol
You follow the lead of your daddy @volfanbill. Does he pat your head? You likewise have nothing of substance to say and no answer to an examination of the facts. So you make a feckless snark as a kind of sleight of hand (to cover over your lack of any substance): the kind of "comeback" that stupid people in packs admire. Drunks in particular.

Last edited:
You invent false "facts." ā€œSeldom right, but never in doubt."

Steve Wiseman (a Duke beat writer in North Carolina) reported Monday morning that Coach Scheyer said the full extent of Filipowski's "apparent injury" was still unclear. "Iā€™m not sure if heā€™s able to practice yet,ā€ Scheyer said. That means he was expected to possibly "miss time."

Wiseman published a second story Monday afternoon stating that "Filipowskiā€™s availability" for the Wednesday game "remains uncertain."

To my knowledge the first word that Filipowski was not "expected to miss time" was not until 12:28 pm ET on Wednesday game day (the fifth day of the made for television drama) when basketball reporter Adam Zagori tweeted that "Filipowski is expected to play tonight @DukeMBB, per source"
This is not ā€œsubstance,ā€ lol. Nothing above was Duke saying heā€™s missing their next game
He didn't have to. He let his body language and facial expressions, the fact that he seemed to need a large group of people to carry him to the locker room (since he presented as unable to walk on his own power), and the continual cries and shrieks about his "injury" by his coach and the media make the claim for him. Insofar as I know, he never corrected the ongoing hysteria about his injury with news that it was, in fact, (as you claim) very minor. He let the injury story run.
This is Bill Simmons body language doctor clownery lol, again zero substance
Please let me know where Filipowski said this. It would have been strange in the context of the media repeating for days on end that he was "injured." I must have missed it. TIA
Being ā€œinjuredā€ doesnā€™t always mean you miss the next game either, lol. You don't to realize how wrong you are, stop trying to troll when you have nothing of substance to say

I can understand why this thing from last weekend might get a lot of play on a UNC board, maybe NC State, UK, maybe UCONN and probably some other ACC boards. What I donā€™t understand is how this continues to be such a popular topic on this board. Itā€™s not really much of a discussion.Theres a lot of bitching and jabbing. Not really sure why. Thereā€™s not a Tennessee-Duke connection . Thereā€™s not a rivalry, itā€™s a 5 hour drive away from the other. Just weird how much play this has gotten. Some people really donā€™t want to let it go.

I can understand why this thing from last weekend might get a lot of play on a UNC board, maybe NC State, UK, maybe UCONN and probably some other ACC boards. What I donā€™t understand is how this continues to be such a popular topic on this board. Itā€™s not really much of a discussion.Theres a lot of bitching and jabbing. Not really sure why. Thereā€™s not a Tennessee-Duke connection . Thereā€™s not a rivalry, itā€™s a 5 hour drive away from the other. Just weird how much play this has gotten. Some people really donā€™t want to let it go.
Welcome to the off-season! (football off-season, that is)

He's easily one of the most dislikable players of the season. Flopped when Wake Forest stormed the court and acted like he stepped on land mine and blew his leg off. Then miraculously 'healed' by next game. Then the loser trips a dude, denies, despite it being on video for the world to see.

I don't wish career ending injury on any player, but I hope his pet goldfish dies and he develops fungal warts on his face and gets a bad haircut by Greatclips

He's easily one of the most dislikable players of the season. Flopped when Wake Forest stormed the court and acted like he stepped on land mine and blew his leg off. Then miraculously 'healed' by next game. Then the loser trips a dude, denies, despite it being on video for the world to see.

I don't wish career ending injury on any player, but I hope his pet goldfish dies and he develops fungal warts on his face and gets a bad haircut by Greatclips
Donā€™t forget the phony favoring of his right leg as he started to walk up court after intentionally tripping the UNC player. That was a sympathy ploy. The guy is a total fraud. I gave him the benefit of the doubt on the court storming. But I fully retract that now. His response to that one was also a total fraud, embellishing a fake leg injury.

He's easily one of the most dislikable players of the season. Flopped when Wake Forest stormed the court and acted like he stepped on land mineā€¦

This is quite possibly the most awesome curse ever laid on VN. Well done. 1710111408637.gif

According to ESPN,"As Ingram got up to run back on defense, replays showed Filipowski kicking up his right leg and tripping Ingram."

"My foot slipped," Filipowski said. šŸ˜‚

"I didn't even know he was back with me," Filipowski added. "I thought I was the only one left [in the backcourt]." However, ESPN further pointed out that "replays showed Ingram putting his hands on Filipowski's back as he got to his feet and trying to jump over Filipowski's legs."

Just like last time Filipowski tripped someone (at WF), Filipowski's way to distract from and cover up his intentional tripping was to flop. Specifically, to again feign a knee injury. šŸ˜‚ Same knee. Must be his go to. Comedy gold. šŸ˜‚

VN Store

Back