Diamond out!!

Diamond good luck wish you had been a VFL but you chose not to join that club.

Just out of curiosity I keep seeing people say she is a quitter and so on and so forth and everyone has their own opinion on that but as far as the "LVFL" code that everyone keeps referencing what exactly must a player do to be considered a LVFL?

Is that something the actual team or school came up with where there's some sort of set of rules attached to it, kind of like the HOH for UConn but less formal? Or is it also purely subjective as well?

To elaborate, is a LVFL just a LV who the fans still like @ the end of their time with the Vols? Is it only for kids who graduate from Tennessee? For example is Alexa not considered a LVFL? I was under the impression that this was something the school had made up but seeing the divergence on this forum in what some fans are saying I'm just curious if this is just a fan thing.

A VFL and LVFL always and forever lives breathes and bleeds orange. No other allegiances more so than the University of TENNESSEE.

Reactions: 3 people
You are obviously not a LVFL if you quit and play for another college team. You can go pro early and still be considered a VFL. Alexa, DD, jalen Hurd are NOT VFL. Alvin kamara, Candace Parker, etc ARE VFL.

I think this is a good move! Good luck Diamond!

This was like the best news I heard all year. lol Did I say that out loud?

Just out of curiosity I keep seeing people say she is a quitter and so on and so forth and everyone has their own opinion on that but as far as the "LVFL" code that everyone keeps referencing what exactly must a player do to be considered a LVFL?

Is that something the actual team or school came up with where there's some sort of set of rules attached to it, kind of like the HOH for UConn but less formal? Or is it also purely subjective as well?

To elaborate, is a LVFL just a LV who the fans still like @ the end of their time with the Vols? Is it only for kids who graduate from Tennessee? For example is Alexa not considered a LVFL? I was under the impression that this was something the school had made up but seeing the divergence on this forum in what some fans are saying I'm just curious if this is just a fan thing.

Bleed orange.

You are obviously not a LVFL if you quit and play for another college team. You can go pro early and still be considered a VFL. Alexa, DD, jalen Hurd are NOT VFL. Alvin kamara, Candace Parker, etc ARE VFL.
Diamond has a degree and is going pro. How she not considered VFL ?

Reactions: 4 people

I'm having trouble understanding the difference between Diamond and Parker. They both graduated after four years of college, and both opted to turn pro instead of returning to Knoxville for their final year of WCBB eligibility. How is one a VFL but not the other?

Parker said she was leaving at the end of her second NC season. She delivered the goods then reaped her rewards.

Diamond talked a good game and never delivered and promised to stay then left.

Reactions: 10 people
I'm having trouble understanding the difference between Diamond and Parker. They both graduated after four years of college, and both opted to turn pro instead of returning to Knoxville for their final year of WCBB eligibility. How is one a VFL but not the other?

Both got degrees... But one made a public spectacle about wanting to stay , helping the team, blah blah blah. The other made her decision known and with less hoopla and attention she went off into the sunset. She never said she was coming back to go back on her word about the long post she wrote. I agree both completed their college degrees and contributed to the 100% graduation rate. They just did it in two different manners. One not so liked by fans the other while the fans were heartbroken was respected because she held true to her word. To be fair they probably both would of been number 1 picks. One will be trying to become an Olympian while the other will probably get back on the world championship/Olympic teams hopefully. Hopefully Dawn would say look be serious she is top 3 player in the world out her on the team!

Reactions: 1 person
is the comprehension ability of our visitor posters not up to 1st grade level?

Apparently. But I still say, if you have to ask what it means, you won't be able to understand the answer. You're spitting in the wind, gule:crazy:.

Glad you're home safely👍.

The little gule went to the baseball team NC celebration, with a gurl. lol

First time he has shown an interest in one. he is shy like his daddy. :)

Reactions: 2 people
Parker said she was leaving at the end of her second NC season. She delivered the goods then reaped her rewards.

Diamond talked a good game and never delivered and promised to stay then left.

And she quit the team via a short text message. And apparently when asked about telling her teammates, she essentially said "not my problem".

You should lose LVFL status just for that alone.

Just sad & wrong.

Reactions: 8 people
And she quit the team via a short text message. And apparently when asked about telling her teammates, she essentially said "not my problem".

You should lose LVFL status just for that alone.

Just sad & wrong.

Agree and wow! This team doesn't need that poor attitude. Looks like DD will have problems at the next level. No leadership skills.

He's been texting his mother several times a day, she's talked to him more now than when he lived here. At least the little twerp is eating! :)

Agree and wow! This team doesn't need that poor attitude. Looks like DD will have problems at the next level. No leadership skills.

I felt like all along that the university anointed DD with all this representation to the conference and other crap way too early for anything she did for UT. She proved many on here right with this type of Me attitude. Seems that the smiley face HW put on the twitter account really meant she was glad that DD and TC are both gone. If this is true I am as well!! JMHO:finger3:

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back