Diamond out!!

I don't feel we have to explain why we were upset with DD to someone who's not in our fanbase, especially after the way she did it. And the carrying on about our freshmen was over the top to me.

That's why I put them on ignore. I don't care what they think. Just another Conner stirring up crap.

Reactions: 3 people
Diamond professed to be a team player and team leader. Her actions proved she was neither. A player that acted terribly and got expelled meant more to her than the rest of the team. This is not what a team player and team leader does so Diamond will never hold a place in the all time top Lady Vols. The two years she played were less than stellar especially her first season here. I now think that is because she didn't have the right attitude. She had a chance to comeback and try to lead us to a great season and the fact she didn't even care enough to consider her coaches, teammates or fans is all anyone needs to know. Looking to me like her decision may turn out to be a benefit to the team rather than a detriment.

Reactions: 11 people
Diamond professed to be a team player and team leader. Her actions proved she was neither. A player that acted terribly and got expelled meant more to her than the rest of the team. This is not what a team player and team leader does so Diamond will never hold a place in the all time top Lady Vols. The two years she played were less than stellar especially her first season here. I now think that is because she didn't have the right attitude. She had a chance to comeback and try to lead us to a great season and the fact she didn't even care enough to consider her coaches, teammates or fans is all anyone needs to know. Looking to me like her decision may turn out to be a benefit to the team rather than a detriment.

Harsh, but probably accurate. Sometimes you just have to face the ugly☹️ and go on.

As per G'mule, GO LADY VOLS!:clapping:

Edited per G'mule:).

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
No matter if we like it or not Holly will be here for a while unless she seriously bottoms out this year with the talent she has, or even worse, players start leaving.

Could you please clarify your comment "players start leaving?" Since final exams in May, three players and a coach have left with no effect on Holly's status. I don't agree that another player leaving would matter to the administration.

Reactions: 3 people
Harsh, but probably accurate. Sometimes you just have to face the ugly☹️ and go on.

As per G'mule, GO LADY VOLS!

I had to give you a like for that :hi:

but do get it right,it is

Go Lady Vols :clapping:

got to get the clapping hands in there too lol

Reactions: 2 people
Could you please clarify your comment "players start leaving?" Since final exams in May, three players and a coach have left with no effect on Holly's status. I don't agree that another player leaving would matter to the administration.

Right now, CHW's door (opportunity) is open...There are No "personailties" remaining...Coaching staff that is fully hers... and IMVHO (I think) the best team she has had yet...

Door's open

That's why I put them on ignore. I don't care what they think. Just another Conner stirring up crap.

Tough part with ignore is that it still shows them in the quotes & in the thread. I've been tempted to open the "ignored" posts more than once. Wish it was like Facebook where you just couldn't see them at all. Lol

Reactions: 1 person
Tough part with ignore is that it still shows them in the quotes & in the thread. I've been tempted to open the "ignored" posts more than once. Wish it was like Facebook where you just couldn't see them at all. Lol

Just fight the temptation. Some I don't bother with, not on ignore, but if the last post is by one of them, I just don't open until a decent poster posts. Then I just don't read the troll/jerk posts, even on the responses...I do read the responses.:rock:

#luvourgule
:):):)

Sure would love for it to be Kara!!!
Why? I mean i love her too, but if you look at the rafters at the arena...do you see any great coaches up there? Does talent on the court mean talent as a coach? I like Holly, but she had more creditials than Kara times 10! Kinda like Tyler...doesn't mean they are the right type. We need a proven recruiter and position coach. Assistants spend tons of hours traveling and meeting players...do you honestly think Kara is going to want to do that? She has zero experience doing it. Maybe she could, it is an outside the box gamble on someone who has never expressed any desire to do such a thing. We need someone with the hunger and KNOWN passion for this spot. Heck if we are just going to get a great...rather offer it to Holdsclaw

Last edited:
Why? I mean i love her too, but if you look at the rafters at the arena...do you see any great coaches up there? Does talent on the court mean talent as a coach? I like Holly, but she had more creditials than Kara times 10! Kinda like Tyler...doesn't mean they are the right type. We need a proven recruiter and position coach. Assistants spend tons of hours traveling and meeting players...do you honestly think Kara is going to want to do that? She has zero experience doing it. Maybe she could, it is an outside the box gamble on someone who has never expressed any desire to do such a thing. We need someone with the hunger and KNOWN passion for this spot. Heck if we are just going to get a great...rather offer it to Holdsclaw

Why NOT Kara? She is not going to do it, and I was just merely saying I would love for it to be her because I think she has the potential to be good. Again, she's happy doing what she is doing and won't be the one to fill the spot.

Reactions: 2 people
she has experience traveling the country and speaking with players on the college circuit working for ESPN so it might not be such a big factor for her. Shes already coaching the 3x3 USA squad with Fran Belibi so its not like she doesnt want to coach.

VN Store

Back