Destiny

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/embed/LeDaevD7cEo[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49G2mqENIRk[/youtube]

Awesome man!! I've been dying to play this game, I put 10 bucks on it like damn near 2 years ago. I'm glad you liked it. You seem to play a lot of games that I do.
Really think this game will blow people minds when it's all done.

I am more impressed with this than the new Battlefield. Also, this is just the Alpha. There is the Beta next month. I will definitely play it more this weekend.

We will have to play this together, need to play with people other than randoms lol.

I am more impressed with this than the new Battlefield. Also, this is just the Alpha. There is the Beta next month. I will definitely play it more this weekend.

We will have to play this together, need to play with people other than randoms lol.
I can't believe I forgot to sign up for it beta if this. I'm pissed. I'm really hoping this one is a game changer.

Yeah man that would be sweet, I've never really played online, co-op, or whatever like this game is going to be. We will have to conquer the galaxy. Lol.

Freak, I'm pissed too, I thought i signed up, all I've got is the Doom beta.

If you pre order I think you get into the beta next month. Then if you don't like it you can cancel.

I plan to do that.

And I just checked my email and have an alpha code. I'm not sure how, but I can't wait to play after the basketball game.

I can't believe I been playing a Bungie game on a Playstation. Times are a changing. I really enjoyed it so far, but god dang I am getting hammered in PVP.

Got my Alpha code, going to check this out tonight. Been hearing bad things about the alpha so far.

About 90% of the feedback I heard has been positive. Even the complaints I heard have not been anything drastic (mostly about it being too Halo like, not enough lore, or they are not feeling it yet). The locations, AI, and weapon handling have been quite excellent for an alpha. I think this is actually the beta early. The alpha part is to test the servers.

I can't believe I forgot to sign up for it beta if this. I'm pissed. I'm really hoping this one is a game changer.

You can still sign up for the beta. It doesn't start until mid July.

I can't believe I been playing a Bungie game on a Playstation. Times are a changing. I really enjoyed it so far, but god dang I am getting hammered in PVP.

About 90% of the feedback I heard has been positive. Even the complaints I heard have not been anything drastic (mostly about it being too Halo like, not enough lore, or they are not feeling it yet). The locations, AI, and weapon handling have been quite excellent for an alpha. I think this is actually the beta early. The alpha part is to test the servers.

Agreed, they were complaining about it being Halo like and I saw people hating on the voice acting. I did not mind Peter Dinklage's voice, yes it was kind of robotic but what do you expect? I plan on playing more this weekend.

Hey Bungie...

H2w9KU9.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I just noticed an alpha email from Amazon. I will check it out tonight. How large of a download was it?

Oh well. How was it?

I really enjoyed it. A nice change of pace from the typical COD and BF. The best part is doing story missions or exploring the world with other people. The crucible (6v6 online) was good too. It was domination on one map, I got destroyed by higher rated people, but still fun.

VN Store

Back