Destiny

I played with a dude in the crucible that was at 397 light!
What's the max on light level now?

I finally got all 3 of my characters between 365 and 370 light.

I played with a dude in the crucible that was at 397 light!
What's the max on light level now?

I finally got all 3 of my characters between 365 and 370 light.

Max light is 400 now. I've got 2 characters to 397.

Hard Mode raid is fun. Slightly more difficult but nothing insane or too complicated.

We did HM late Tuesday. We were team #597 to finish.

Last edited:
Max light is 400 now. I've got 2 characters to 397.

Hard Mode raid is fun. Slightly more difficult but nothing insane or too complicated.

We did HM late Tuesday. We were team #597 to finish.

That's awesome...
I talked to some guys the other night that have done HM. Their light was 390 391, they said they would help
me get through regular raid sometime in the near future.

I run Forge, I run 350 strikes.
I guess if I just stayed with 0ne character instead running all 3 I could get light up faster. :hi:

On the last iron banner I started another warlock after I got to level 5 with my first one. It helps to have at least one character the same as your main to level faster, for me anyways. I also have a titan that I use sometimes. But I never liked playing as a hunter.

Thinking about getting this game is the story good or does everyone just use it for online play?

Thinking about getting this game is the story good or does everyone just use it for online play?

Nobody plays this for the story. You have to enjoy grinding for gear. That's mainly what the game is.

Also, You can play by yourself but they really gear it towards groups. Some of the main activities that give the best gear can only be done with a group. I wouldn't play if i didn't have several friends that play also.

Nobody plays this for the story. You have to enjoy grinding for gear. That's mainly what the game is.

Also, You can play by yourself but they really gear it towards groups. Some of the main activities that give the best gear can only be done with a group. I wouldn't play if i didn't have several friends that play also.

Plenty to do as a solo player. Just can't do raids or the nightfall.

BD, sorry about this weekend. Wanted to get on and run some Destiny, but kids and GF were sick so didn't get a ton of time.

VN Store

Back