Destiny 2 (PS4 PS4 Pro Xbone PC)

PC Confirmed

Beta in June

Gameplay premiere on May 18th

Launches Sept 8th

The city is destroyed and everything is lost. Guardians have to battle a new force called Red Legion lead by Ghaul.

Preorder for Beta

Jim.....you getting this on PS4?

Couple of tidbits from pre-order pages:

Born in the City, Hawthorne left as a teen to seek a life of freedom in the wilderness outside the safety of our walls. She has survived for years outside of Guardians’ protection, and has come to learn her true purpose: To provide shelter to humanity by helping them not only survive, but lead a better way of life.

Humanity’s last safe city has fallen to an overwhelming invasion force, led by Ghaul, the imposing commander of the brutal Red Legion. He has stripped the city’s Guardians of their power, and forced the survivors to flee. You will venture to mysterious, unexplored worlds of our solar system to discover an arsenal of weapons and devastating new combat abilities. To defeat the Red Legion and confront Ghaul, you must reunite humanity’s scattered heroes, stand together, and fight back to reclaim our home."

I wonder how much of the game they're chopping up and selling as dlcs.

Yes.

Buy physical disc at Gamestop, get a Cayde-6 figure. Or, digital is available. $100 for the game, both expansions, and a new sword in game.

I actually have a computer that can play games Freak. It doesn't have an apple logo on it.

I actually have a computer that can play games Freak. It doesn't have an apple logo on it.

That's cold. Hope you get a virus.

As for my question, I guess I was just curious why you'd opt to get it on ps4 AND pc.

That's cold. Hope you get a virus.

As for my question, I guess I was just curious why you'd opt to get it on ps4 AND pc.

Cause I get bored sometimes. And I like KB/M. And I like Destiny. Different people to play with.

Use KB/M on console

I'm soooooo bad with KB/M.

Granted, I've never played games that way. But I have a Cronus Max and hooked up a KB/M to my Xbox, just to try it out. Let's just say it wasn't pretty. lol.

I'm soooooo bad with KB/M.

Granted, I've never played games that way. But I have a Cronus Max and hooked up a KB/M to my Xbox, just to try it out. Let's just say it wasn't pretty. lol.

I can do it for certain games. very few shooters do I prefer on kb/m. deus ex is one of them. no idea why.

VN Store

Back