Destiny 2 (PS4 PS4 Pro Xbone PC)

Gameplay reveal on May 18....woiodbt be surprised to see beta dates revealed than as well.

I agree.

I believe they have a team to show off the game for the stream. After, a good numbers of invited streamers/media/etc will then get hands on time with the game and many are allowed to record it.

Unless they force them to hold the footage, we should know a lot more about Destiny 2 by the end of the next week with a ton of gameplay videos.

Looking forward to it. I'd love to see a beta in June.

I agree.

I believe they have a team to show off the game for the stream. After, a good numbers of invited streamers/media/etc will then get hands on time with the game and many are allowed to record it.

Unless they force them to hold the footage, we should know a lot more about Destiny 2 by the end of the next week with a ton of gameplay videos.

Looking forward to it. I'd love to see a beta in June.
As long as it isn't during my beach trip in June lol

It's not the guns. It's my emblems that I've looked at for years now. All my shaders that I've had for years. What happens to my primary telemetries and ammo synths?

All ripped from my hands by evil Bungie.

It's not the guns. It's my emblems that I've looked at for years now. All my shaders that I've had for years. What happens to my primary telemetries and ammo synths?

Check my pub thread. I left you a message.

Money grabbing sons of *****es

Destiny 2 reveal just hours away now.

Rumors point to 60fps and cross save on PS4/PC (MS has said no so far).

Looks awesome but all this sunshine about how it brings people together is laughable.

Looks awesome but all this sunshine about how it brings people together is laughable.

I was impressed with the new social modes. The matchmaking looks great and love that if I am the only one on at a point, I can simply match up with others to make runs.

My favorite new feature by FAR is shared rewards among all clan members, even if you're not playing! In Destiny one of our team members lived on Destiny and leveled up so much faster than the rest of us. At least with this we all will benefit from it.

Regarding frame rate, IGN is reporting that they believe it's still 30fps. If it were 60fps, Bungie would've made it a point to mention it during the reveal.

PC version available only through Blizzard's Battlenet service. Now THAT is something I didn't expect. No Steam, no Windows Live. I wonder if there will be any Overwatch crossover content?

Last edited:
I'm still confused why they made crucible 4v4 for now.

Otherwise, looks great. New guided games sounds good.

And I'm hearing 30fps on consoles, 60+ on PC.

Titan skating reportedly gone

Last edited:
Disappointed if consoles are locked to 30fps.......have 60fps on the pro at least

How would they do that without gating off PS4 and PS4 Pro communities? I don't think anyone would want that considering the number of PS4 Pro owners is considerably smaller than PS4 owners.

PC getting full support with 4k and uncapped framerate............might be time for me to invest in PC gaming lol

PC getting full support with 4k and uncapped framerate............might be time for me to invest in PC gaming lol

This is what the whole "forward compatibility" concept on consoles brings us. As long as developers feel obligated to support the older hardware, those with the newer hardware will be shackled because of it, especially with online community-based games like this.

Those who are anxiously awaiting Xbox Scorpio will soon discover this as well. No matter how powerful it is, as long as games are made to run on the standard X1, it WILL effect how much those games can take advantage of the newer hardware.

This is what the whole "forward compatibility" concept on consoles brings us. As long as developers feel obligated to support the older hardware, those with the newer hardware will be shackled because of it, especially with online community-based games like this.

Those who are anxiously awaiting Xbox Scorpio will soon discover this as well. No matter how powerful it is, as long as games are made to run on the standard X1, it WILL effect how much those games can take advantage of the newer hardware.

Exactly what I've been thinking since these things were announced.

VN Store

Back