Deficit up 17%

What's that? That they have lived in public housing for generations, put no effort or value in education, have no desire to ever have gainful employment, and blame everyone else for their problems? Was that an ugly thing to say? Or were you talking about the toothless, redneck, crack head Trump supporter. One stereotype is ugly but the other isn't. That's your point?
Yes, they are both stereotypes. Yours was a bit more harsh don’t you think?

Translate “toothless, redneck, meth head” for the “stereotypical” voter the other poster was referring to.

It wouldn’t last 5 mins before being deleted, and would probably be followed up with a nastygram from Freak...

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Plenty were denied insurance because of pre-existing conditions under Obozocare. You obviously dont know many physicians. As a matter of fact, I had a family member experience it.

Before Obozocare, my uncle had a very good insurance policy. After, his plan was deemed "too good" for what he was paying. He lost it and had to choose a plan that while was a little cheaper, would not cover the treatment he needs for his polio. The new Obozocare plan paid less total, had a much higher deductible but was a little cheaper. Also, he lost his doctor. He had to find a new one and the only one he could find was almost 25 miles away. This is just one example of many.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/17/health/life-expectancy-forecasts-study-intl/index.html
"The United States will take the biggest drop in ranking of all high-income countries, falling from 43rd in 2016 to 64th by 2040, with an average life expectancy of 79.8. "

Obama was willing to take the first steps to fix a horribly broken system. We pay FAR MORE for health care and fall somewhere between 43rd and 64th in life expectancy (and moving in the wrong direction). Much worse than the expenditure / effectiveness rankings numbers for education.

Last edited:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/17/health/life-expectancy-forecasts-study-intl/index.html
"The United States will take the biggest drop in ranking of all high-income countries, falling from 43rd in 2016 to 64th by 2040, with an average life expectancy of 79.8. "

Obama was willing to take the first steps to fix a horribly broken system. We pay FAR MORE for health care and fall somewhere between 43rd and 64th in life expectancy (and moving in the wrong direction). Much worse than the expenditure / effectiveness rankings numbers for education.
Lol it’s our culture, not healthcare. We’re a cesspool of cultures.

Lol it’s our culture, not healthcare. We’re a cesspool of cultures.
But the same doesn't apply to education? Educational issues are all due to poor public schools but health issues are all due to the culture. Nothing like intellectual consistency.

But the same doesn't apply to education? Educational issues are all due to poor public schools but health issues are all due to the culture. Nothing like intellectual consistency.

Did I say it didn’t? We have too many **** people in the country. They pull everyone down.

It's not the healthcare it's the overweight, out of shape grits and greens laziness, diabetes and overall laziness epidemic. The US has an over abundance of accessible food

It's not the healthcare it's the overweight, out of shape grits and greens laziness, diabetes and overall laziness epidemic. The US has an over abundance of accessible food
yeah I don't think if you plopped Americans down in the best healthcare system in the world you would see much of a difference.

It's not the healthcare it's the overweight, out of shape grits and greens laziness, diabetes and overall laziness epidemic.
I think this is more true than some people think. Several years back when I got my own apartment and didn't have moms home cooking anymore I was eating junkfood mostly and gained about 30 pounds over a 6 month period. I realized I had to make a change and lost 70 pounds over 9-10 months. I didn't have a fancy super healthy diet that people automatically defer too when overweight America is brought up.

I quit drinking cokes, eating chips, and started exercising 5 days a week. Breakfast was cereal, lunch was a sandwich/salad, fruit/mix nuts for snacks, and dinner was usually something like frozen healthy choice or a salad with some canned tuna.

I think this is more true than some people think. Several years back when I got my own apartment and didn't have moms home cooking anymore I was eating junkfood mostly and gained about 30 pounds over a 6 month period. I realized I had to make a change and lost 70 pounds over 9-10 months. I didn't have a fancy super healthy diet that people automatically defer too when overweight America is brought up.

I quit drinking cokes, eating chips, and started exercising 5 days a week. Breakfast was cereal, lunch was a sandwich/salad, fruit/mix nuts for snacks, and dinner was usually something like frozen healthy choice or a salad with some canned tuna.
Did you do better in school? Cause apparently they are synonymous.

That is as true as this: It's not the schools, it's the dumb, lazy, unmotivated students who undervalue the importance of an education.

yeah I don't think if you plopped Americans down in the best healthcare system in the world you would see much of a difference.
And if you dumped dumb, lazy, unmotivated students with no outside support into private schools you would see no difference.

Correct.
If your neighbor comes home from Afghanistan with PTSD and a missing a limb. I'm okay with my tax dollar helping him out.
If your uncle just lost his house and pecan farm to Hurricane Michael and his insurance is slow or insufficient, I'm fine with my tax dollar helping him out.
If your grandchild is born with a disability that requires services beyond what health care covers, I'm fine with my tax dollar helping out.
If the lady down the road is a meth head and her kids need food and shelter, I'm fine with my tax dollar helping out.

Not sure where the hair splitting comes into play. Possibly in your own 2 dimensional mind.

I’m ok with everything except for the meth head.... no matter the welfare.... those kids are getting very little shelter and even less food..... they need to be removed from the home. I want to help people out as most people do..... what we don’t want is the people that could do for themselves if they wanted too.

Reactions: Orange_Crush

VN Store

Back