Deficit up 17%

Lol. Way to change the channel. Then why are you using churches and charity to try and support your argument?
I'm not. I'm using them to refute the argument being made by some that the continued existence of the problem is proof that the efforts being made are not effective and/or warranted.

lol......you're talking about less than .0001% of the populace. They're despicable people that should have their assistance cut off immediately. NO ONE advocates for continued support of the type of person you described. Yet still, their numbers are lower than those of the toothless redneck meth heads voting for Trump.
You're a dispicable excuse of a man and an enemy to the foundation of what this country was founded upon.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
No more so than saying the religious community and public charity are incompetent. Are you saying that competency would eradicate the problem? Are you that naive?
Neither of them have established and engrained the opposite of what they claim to desire. Your response makes no sense.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
You're forced to give money for all sorts of things. That's the price of citizenship.
That's a lazy way to debate, used by someone that can't defend their position. It's the is==ought fallacy that you were chastised for earlier. Get better material if you want to sit at the adult table.

I'm not. I'm using them to refute the argument being made by some that the continued existence of the problem is proof that the efforts being made are not effective and/or warranted.
Your argument if that government doesn't want a welfare culture of dependence, c yet we all agree that that is what they have created.

You've claimed that's not what they want. You've claimed that it's not from being really bad at what they do. Yet you've not provided an alternative. Instead, you've tried to change the argument.

lol......you're talking about less than .0001% of the populace. They're despicable people that should have their assistance cut off immediately. NO ONE advocates for continued support of the type of person you described. Yet still, their numbers are lower than those of the toothless redneck meth heads voting for Trump.
What an ugly thing to say

VN Store

Back