Debord's Offense (Video)

So how's this going to work? Not one of those plays was a read option, which is the offense that we have been running for the past 2 years.

No, actually what we were running with Worley was the sack option. You never saw the read option until Dobbs finally came in.

You know what Worley looked really good until the O line was out manned. I can see a little more of that style O. In the future even if we weren't hiring a new OC. All the read option was a result of playing to our strengths which were few. Honestly we don't have a really good picture of what a fully developed CBJ offense looks like. That being said out new OC might be a great fit for the final product.

The reason they had such success in that game was bc they hadn't played like that all season. Florida had seen no tape on that to prepare.

I honestly believe our offense will be just fine.

So Debord coached a team that beat the great Tebow and Co. Well we had a coach that also beat the Gators and Tebow...oh wait.

So how's this going to work? Not one of those plays was a read option, which is the offense that we have been running for the past 2 years.

As stated a hundred times before, CBJ's offense is NOT a read option offense. CBJ' offense is a dirivative of DeBord's offense.

thought he was hired to run our EXISTING offense so none of these plays or his offense matters right?

Update!!!!!!................This is CBJ's offense. When someone in business is hired to run either production...ala...or Coordinate. You coordinate within the system. There are 1st down run plays and pass plays. There are 2nd down short run plays and pass plays, there are 2nd and long run and pass plays...you get the jist! Debord just needs to read defenses and find their tendancies and he will be fine!

SMH

Cant believe you found some color footage, I was expecting black and white

2007. Aren't you a funny guy? He's 59. When did age and experience become something to mock instead of respect?

Nice to see a fanbase that makes stuff up to insult the age of UT's current Offensive Coordinator. You want to call one of them the N word while you're at it? I mean, if old people are fair game, why not everyone?

2007. Aren't you a funny guy? He's 59. When did age and experience become something to mock instead of respect?

Nice to see a fanbase that makes stuff up to insult the age of UT's current Offensive Coordinator. You want to call one of them the N word while you're at it? I mean, if old people are fair game, why not everyone?

Because they can't come up with anything else to support their argument for why its a bad hire. Basically they're saying that he's lost his mind since 2010 and won't remember anything football related. Now it's the uptempo excuse. He's too old for that. It will take him awhile for his old brain to come up with the next play.

VN Store

Back